Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (10) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyTopicPoll

What was the very first game you played on your PC, not your regular FF thread ;)
nedezz
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 04:58 PM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 6,551

it was goofy skiing game from Disney
it was and old computer black screen no windows
kurou01.gif
no mouse only a joy stick and key borad kurou21.gif
Infel
Posted: Jan 5 2012, 04:19 PM

Outer Space Alien
Group Icon

Group: Intercross Staff
Member No.: 6,667

Solitaire I think kurou07.gif
trextus
Posted: Jan 23 2012, 08:13 PM

Noobie

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,710

My first game was a portuguese game for children (named Foguetão 2000), but my first strategy game was age of mythology!
TehBaka
Posted: Jan 24 2012, 03:47 AM

Noobie

Member No.: 6,714

I believe my first game was Doom 2? Yeah, that's it. I didn't really play many games after that until the 2000s though.
fatenight1
Posted: Jan 25 2012, 07:30 AM

Member No.: 6,715

Well my first PC was a little laptop that was two inches thick, a complete box with a little screen. But it was top notch back then, and the few games on it include a version of asteroid and that game where you destroy the city and stay on top of the buildings longer that the monster on the other side of the city. Boy those where the hours of my youth. kurou03.gif
MikakoKitajima
Posted: Mar 12 2012, 05:29 PM

Member No.: 6,798

I think it was sims, but i'm not sure xDD
Zantedeschia
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 07:24 PM

Noobie

Member No.: 6,781

Minesweeper...I just clicked around. I didn't learn the rules of it til 6 years later.
Ash Darkside
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 04:44 PM

The Dark One

Member No.: 6,802

Red Alert 2, how nostalgic.
SeventyX7
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 05:05 AM

Member No.: 6,785

I remember my first game. I was at my mothers work when I was a child and they had some game where it was like...you were a snake and as you ate little blips on the screen you got longer and faster...but if you hit your tail you die.

It was a simple yet fun game.
betacarrotin
Posted: Apr 13 2012, 05:58 AM

Member No.: 6,846

FF7!!!!!ahahaha!!!
sensen
Posted: Apr 15 2012, 11:19 AM

Noobie

Member No.: 3,191

The very first game that I could remember playing was the Wing Commander 3. Played on it on my old pc which had no audio but the great visuals from the game made up for it.
Rooffoo
Posted: May 6 2012, 10:22 AM

Member No.: 6,880

My very first PC game would probably be...

actually sad to say but it'd probably be one of those educational games. Well if I ignore those, my first game would probably be Spongebob Squarepants at Bikini Bottom. kurou21.gif That definitely hooked me for a while until it just didn't seem to work on my computer anymore. kurou04.gif

My first online game though would definitely be Maplestory. I think I can still get into my account too. kurou21.gif
erietha88
Posted: May 6 2012, 03:27 PM

Member No.: 6,884

Oh my god. I can't remember what was the first game i played. But i think its a Game Boy Advance game with lots of game inside like Pokemon, Breath of Fire, Rockman, and a gundam thing like. Oh yeah, and i have a nice experiences when playing the gundam GBA. Tell you what, i played the japanese version and i couldn't even read the word so i just choose my character, robots, ships and walk,etc all by trial and error. There are around 100 levels to the game, i remember it clearly as i needed to finish the first level before i can go to the next level. I got stuck at some point around which level i forgot because i kept getting enemies and eventually died or i failed at protecting my base let the enemies slip away. Hence, after all of that i even managed to clear all the level and got to the last level where i have to defet the enemy bos ship. That's the hardest one because i need to keep all my robots alive while fighting the enemies robots and my attack launch to the enemy boss ship keep missed. Oh and i strongly recommend you to this game and choose the boy character and its blue robots.
Rain
Posted: Jul 14 2012, 02:11 AM

Member No.: 6,962

>.> <.< i'd have to say.....spore :/
Elegy
Posted: Nov 9 2012, 11:30 AM

Member No.: 7,217

If I'm gonna be silly it's Oregon Trail which was actually a pretty fun educational game, but I digress... Ragnarok Online is probably the first real game I sunk a lot of my heart and soul into. Good and grindy times they were.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic OptionsPages: (10) « First ... 7 8 [9] 10  ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.4595 seconds | Archive