Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyTopicPoll

School members, more characters <333 >;DDD
A-Chan
Posted: Nov 25 2009, 02:55 AM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 4,655

ill draw later when i feel like it ^ ^;

and when i do, i will update this post! sometime soon...
Annie Vannie
Posted: Dec 16 2011, 10:07 AM

Baka Baka Baka ~

Member No.: 6,618

i was bored and this one took me 1hr to choose to style @@ even tho. it looks alrite kurou01.gif)

user posted image

Name: Nina Sakura
Grade: First Year HS
Class: 1

Info: Outgoing and likes to make friends. She isn't the standing out type but well-known because of her loudness and outgoing personality. Has a strong personality and very kind and caring. She is also very intelligent.

Faves: Like to sleep, music, eating ramen and shopping.
Daotse
Posted: Dec 17 2011, 03:44 AM

Green Marshmallow Ranger!!!
Group Icon

Group: Intercross Staff
Member No.: 6,238

Umm the pic isnt working!!! >.< how do u show it?

Name: Chiaki Matsuo (I'm basing this off myself kurou21.gif )
Grade: Second Year (MS)
Class: 3
Personality: Chiaki is a tomboy that can act girly if necessary. She tries to be nice to everyone hiding real feelings inside. She's so used to bottling everything up, when something makes her snap it's just another blow to her fragile heart. She has many friends but not many know what kind of hardships she has at home or when she feels left out. In her group of friends, she's the third shortest. All her friends are really tall and it turns out, she starts falling for the third tallest guy in their group of friends. They've known eachother since first grade along with Chiaki's best friend, Riko. Everything gets really complicated but nobody out of their group of friends knows what's going on between them and another guy named Kyousuke who likes Riko.
Annie Vannie
Posted: Dec 17 2011, 07:09 AM

Baka Baka Baka ~

QUOTE (Daotse @ Dec 17 2011, 03:44 AM)
Umm the pic isnt working!!! >.< how do u show it?

Name: Chiaki Matsuo (I'm basing this off myself  kurou21.gif )
Grade: Second Year (MS)
Class: 3
Personality: Chiaki is a tomboy that can act girly if necessary. She tries to be nice to everyone hiding real feelings inside. She's so used to bottling everything up, when something makes her snap it's just another blow to her fragile heart. She has many friends but not many know what kind of hardships she has at home or when she feels left out. In her group of friends, she's the third shortest. All her friends are really tall and it turns out, she starts falling for the third tallest guy in their group of friends. They've known eachother since first grade along with Chiaki's best friend, Riko. Everything gets really complicated but nobody out of their group of friends knows what's going on between them and another guy named Kyousuke who likes Riko.

im not sure about the other but i printscreen it xD ♥

mine is also base on me myself xD (sill missing glasses) except the age
and OMFG !! im 13 too :O
Daotse
Posted: Dec 17 2011, 11:52 AM

Green Marshmallow Ranger!!!
Group Icon

Group: Intercross Staff
Member No.: 6,238

You're thirteen too??? Cool!!! kurou07.gif I got the photo but I don't know how to upload it! kurou04.gif And I have glasses too!!! I hate them but I still have them kurou03.gif
Annie Vannie
Posted: Dec 18 2011, 04:28 AM

Baka Baka Baka ~

you can go photobucket or other image hosting site to upload it =] then u get the [IMG]....image link....[/IMG ] code

and paste it in your post xD done
i dont really hate my glasses kurou01.gif) even though i do some time xD
iLoveIt
Posted: Dec 26 2011, 08:52 PM

Member No.: 6,642

user posted image

Name: Yuuki Akemi
Grade: Second Year (HS)
class: 3 - A
Personality: Yuuki is the daughter of the Famous Akemi Family. She is envy by all of her classmates and she has alot of friends. she is Elegant, energetic and pretty. she has a boyfriend Kyouta Tsubaki.

user posted image

Name: Kyouta Tsubaki
grade: second year (HS)
Classs: 3 - A
Personality: He is cold, popular, athletic but he is sweet and many girls like him.. he is also richh... :]] kawaaaiii
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1032 seconds | Archive