Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

TopicPoll

RULES, Please read before posting!
Sexethang82
Posted: Feb 13 2010, 08:59 AM

Red Baka Ranger: ~Destroyer of all that is innocent!!~
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 4

Hello Everyone!

This section is for participating in themed RPGs that don't fall under our D.Gray-man or Intercross-themed RPGs.

Before starting any RPG in here, you must first ask permission from one of the Administrators. You can go to this THREAD and register/claim your RPG thread.

Once you receive approval, you can start your thread in the designated themed sub-forum!

Now on to the not so fun stuff...RULES!!!

1. NO GOD-MODDING!!! You're characters are not all-knowing and you can't control other member's characters unless it's stated the character is for general use by all players!

2. Use proper language, grammer, and sentence structure when participating. Don't use abbreviations or write in short text form (ex: write 'your' not 'ur'). Help drive the story and really participate. All dialogue should be enclosed in "".

3. Refrain from insulting and using foul language. Let's try to keep it clean. If you want a more mature themed RPG with lots of violence or romance, please put a warning in the first thread where you'd post the information and characters. We do have young members who might not want to wander into it~ All questionable RPG's will be monitored closely.

4. Be courtious to one another. Enough said. If you can't get along, you will be banned from the forum and releases for a week. Treat others as you would be treated. Remember...there are no bad ideas and everyone deserves an equal chance to have fun.

5. All characters will be added in the OCC sub-forum section in the threads for the specific RPG you would like to join.

6. You must have a minimum of 3 members to start an RPG! Member/character limits are up to the mod/owner of the RPG!

7. HAVE FUN!!!

This is just a short list, but I'm sure it'll grow as more RPGs are formed~

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

This post has been edited by Sexethang82 on Feb 13 2010, 09:19 PM
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options TopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0569 seconds | Archive