Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

Exorcist: Stone, Jennifer
lonelyduchess
Posted: Feb 12 2010, 12:55 PM

Ciel's not-so-secret wife-y

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 4,999

Name: Stone, Jennifer

Job: Exorcist

Branch of the Black Order: England Faction

(Exorcists only)Weapon: A grey chain. Jennifer can control the chain whenever she wants to and she can make it move wherever she wants it to go. It was a gift from her late mother. When her mansion was burned by unknown arsonists, she was engulfed in anguish and soon she realize that she can actually control the chain.

Picture: user posted image

Personality: Jennifer is a such a timid girl. She thinks before she acts. Though she can be cocky at times, considering she was such a spoiled brat since she's an only child of a very rich family. She likes to be independent and doesn't trust others easily.

History: Jennifer loves her life. Everything is perfect and there's nothing to worry about. Until, a bunch of mysterious arsonist burned her home into ashes, making both of her parents burned to death and making her the sole survivor of the Stone Family.

Everything was taken from her. Riches, pride and freedom. Soon, she was devastated and could no longer take the pain. When she was about to hang herself, the chains, which her mother gave her, sparkled. And from then on, she knew the purpose of it: to seek revenge.
Sexethang82
Posted: Feb 12 2010, 08:38 PM

Red Baka Ranger: ~Destroyer of all that is innocent!!~
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 4

Oooh!!

Nice!!! Approved! We totally need to start this thing back up~

lonelyduchess
Posted: Feb 12 2010, 09:03 PM

Yay. I'm still a bit confused playing in here so I might ask mods and admins how to use the rpg forum. This site has a different feauture when it comes to playing rpg. :D
Sexethang82
Posted: Feb 12 2010, 09:26 PM

Group Icon

Other sites do it differently? I didn't know...what's normal for you?
lonelyduchess
Posted: Feb 12 2010, 09:32 PM

If we take: roleplaygateway (largest rpg site, I think so XDD) for an example. They make sections for each category/genre.

Then they make threads. If you're in the fantasy section, you'll make a thread and make a summary of the theme of your roleplay. Then put out a chara sheet then others will join.

In here, you're only focusing on one theme so that makes it different. Plus, I saw some rp threads in this forum and I'm a bit confused. >////<
Sexethang82
Posted: Feb 12 2010, 11:39 PM

Group Icon

Ah yes...it was designed differently b/c we were originally a D.Gray-man RPG forum. So that's why this sub-forum exists differently from the others. We added the others after the fact and our original admins designed it this way.

But I can go ahead and make a "General RPG" section with genre sub-categories so people can start their own RPGs there. See, this is good imput~ I'm excited, I always wanted to do a fantasy RPG involving angels and demons if anyone would be interested~ kurou13.gif
lonelyduchess
Posted: Feb 13 2010, 08:15 AM

QUOTE (Sexethang82 @ Feb 12 2010, 11:39 PM)
Ah yes...it was designed differently b/c we were originally a D.Gray-man RPG forum. So that's why this sub-forum exists differently from the others. We added the others after the fact and our original admins designed it this way.

But I can go ahead and make a "General RPG" section with genre sub-categories so people can start their own RPGs there. See, this is good imput~ I'm excited, I always wanted to do a fantasy RPG involving angels and demons if anyone would be interested~ kurou13.gif

I'll be interested in joining one. :3

*addicted to roleplaying*

I was wondering, can I join in other player's rp?
Sexethang82
Posted: Feb 13 2010, 08:18 AM

Group Icon

Yeah...just jump in wherever...if we have someone involved, it might revive them! kurou14.gif
lonelyduchess
Posted: Feb 13 2010, 12:38 PM

I finally did a thread. Is it okay? >/////<
woolexs
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 11:21 AM

Member No.: 5,707

QUOTE (lonelyduchess @ Feb 12 2010, 12:55 PM)

(Exorcists only)Weapon: A grey chain. Jennifer can control the chain whenever she wants to and she can make it move wherever she wants it to go. It was a gift from her late mother. When her mansion was burned by unknown arsonists, she was engulfed in anguish and soon she realize that she can actually control the chain.

Personality: Jennifer is a such a timid girl. She thinks before she acts. Though she can be cocky at times, considering she was such a spoiled brat since she's an only child of a very rich family. She likes to be independent and doesn't trust others easily.

History: Jennifer loves her life. Everything is perfect and there's nothing to worry about. Until, a bunch of mysterious arsonist burned her home into ashes, making both of her parents burned to death and making her the sole survivor of the Stone Family.

Everything was taken from her. Riches, pride and freedom. Soon, she was devastated and could no longer take the pain. When she was about to hang herself, the chains, which her mother gave her, sparkled. And from then on, she knew the purpose of it: to seek revenge.

that guy is 12 year old
woolexs
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 11:22 AM

john only 11 year old
woolexs
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 11:23 AM

guy me now
woolexs
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 11:29 AM

damisoimore
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1416 seconds | Archive