Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) TopicPoll

Rainy Days & Rolling Fog, Let's Begin!!!
Revolver's Shell
Posted: Nov 14 2006, 02:48 AM

||Serpentine Kiss||

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 10

"Yes, I'm an exorcist too. My name's Lang... It's such a pleasure to meet you two." he smiled again.

"By the way, did you two hear about the Akuma presence in underground railway?" now, he said with a serious glance.
Sexethang82
Posted: Nov 15 2006, 07:09 PM

Red Baka Ranger: ~Destroyer of all that is innocent!!~
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 4

"WHAT?" shouted Rachael. "How the heck could Clive NOT tell me?!?"

Rachael was livid. How could her boyfriend not inform her of an Akuma presence. Her body shook in anger at the idea of this opportunity passing her by.

"THAT'S IT!!!!!" She pointed to Lang and Hanako. "You two! Come with me... we're gonna get that Akuma! Let's go talk to Clive!"

Rachael stormed out of the cafeteria, leaving behind her stack of pancakes, barely touched. When Rachael fails to finish a meal, you know she's in a foul mood. No longer was her mind on her stomach, it was now focused on revenge (and possibly beating Clive to a pulp).

"Lang...... fill me in on the details...." She said without turning back, as she walked straight towards the command room.
Wrath
Posted: Nov 19 2006, 07:44 AM

Noobie

Group: Members
Member No.: 105

A new recruit was talking to Komui about his first mission. The boys name was Kei Hinoko. He looked around the command room with sparkling eyes. So this is dads work place....Its nice.... There was some foot steps echoing in the corridor. Maybe three people by the sound of it. They seemed in a hurry to get here. Did something happen?
Revolver's Shell
Posted: Nov 20 2006, 06:25 AM

||Serpentine Kiss||

(Er...I think there's no Komui in this RPG...)

Lang pulled out his cigar and ignited it. He look very calm.

"Just calm down Rachael... This is not as easy as you thought. I think Clive don't want you to get into trouble. This case is still in progress. All we can do now is be patient."
Sexethang82
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 01:44 AM

Group Icon

((Komui doesn't exist in our RPG... so we'll just overlook this, btw... my character Clive is the Head of the Science department, so i'll go ahead and edit your entry to Clive's name instead, since he has Komui's position! kurou02.gif ))

"I don't care Lang... he should have told me!" Rachael spotted Clive up ahead in the distance talking to a young boy.

"CLIVE!!! HOW DARE YOU!?!" Rachael ran at him yelling at the top of her lungs. "How dare you not tell me about the akuma???" she was out of breath.

"I love you too sweetie," Clive said cooling and sarcastically. "I was talking to Kei Hinoko here about the case actually. I was gonna send for you as soon as i was done gathering information, but i was sidetracked."

Clive noticed the other exorcists with Rachael. "Oh... good morning Lang, i see you've met Rachael. And Hanaka... i'm glad to see you've come as well. It's lucky for me because I'm assigning you four to this case. Follow me for the debriefing..."
Revolver's Shell
Posted: Nov 21 2006, 05:16 AM

||Serpentine Kiss||

"Allright... Luckily, London isn't as cold as Siberia. I won't easily get freezing here," he was joking.

Lang came back from Siberia yesterday. He have been there for four and a half month, hunting Akuma.
Sexethang82
Posted: Nov 22 2006, 09:33 PM

Group Icon

"There has been reports of innocence in Berlin, Germany," said Clive, sittting at the head of the table. "The finders reported the presence of level 2 akuma in the area as well, hiding out in the subway station. Your mission is to eliminate the akuma and capture the innocence before it falls into the Earl's hands..."

"YES!!! I can't wait!!! I'm gonna tear those akuma apart with my bare hands!!!" Rachael said, excitedly pounding her fist into her other hand. "I was getting so tired of this rain... TIME FOR SOME ACTION!!!"

"One moment please!!!" shouted Clive. "Can i finish?"

"Oh yes..." Rachael sat down immediately, blushing ear to ear.

"Because of the akuma level present and the difficulty of this case, i'm assigning 6 exorcists to the case. You four, as well as Exorcist Silver and Exorcist Glory..."

"GLORY??? I LOVE HER!!!" Rachael was happy that one of her younger comrades was going. Rachael always felt close to Glory, as if they were kindred spirits.

"Yes... Glory," sighed Clive. "It was against my better judgement, but she's highly qualified for this case as an offensive and defensive ally. Just remember..... no goofing off you two!!!"

"Iy yi captain!" Rachael smiled.

"Anyway..." said Clive. "I've already briefed the two girls on the case. You'll be leaving first thing tomorrow morning, so i suggest you read over the case file and prepare yourselves! Everyone's dismissed!"

((i guess once everyone's prepared, we'll start the new section... any titles we wanna use???))
Nikki
Posted: Nov 24 2006, 01:46 AM

Member No.: 108

Glory let her thick combat boots hit the ground as she walked, sandwich in hand. She was headed to find Rachael, conspire about the mission.

Glory pushed the last bite into her mouth with her index finger as she tunred the corner still chewing. She saw everyone standing and waved.

She was a little ancy about this mission, sending six exrocists? Whatever their fighting, must be huge. Every mission got her excited, she loved the thrill of it! She finished chewing and swallowed.

"So, when are we setting out?" she asked casualy.

((Anythings fine...im not picky kurou05.gif ))
Sexethang82
Posted: Dec 11 2006, 05:22 PM

Group Icon

"Glory!!!" Rachael shouted and threw herself at Glory. "Isn't this exciting, we're gonna fight a level 2 akuma!!!"

Rachael could barely contain her excitement at the upcoming mission. It had been over a week since she had seen any action on the battlefield, and her blood was starting to boil over with anticipation.

"Rachael," Clive appeared from the debriefing room. "If you don't let go of Glory, we're gonna have one less exorcist for this mission..."

Realizing what she was doing, Rachael let go of Glory. "Sorry Glory..." she said as her face turned red.

"I would suggest you all start packing now, the sooner you leave the better."

With that, Rachael went to her room to pack her supplies for the mission. She packed the usual things, her medial kit, an extra pair of warm clothes, an extra exorcist uniform (she always managed to tear one on every mission), and lastely... her cross from Clive around her neck.

"I see you still wear that thing," Clive said as he walked into the room.

"Of course i do!" exclaimed Rachael. "It's my good luck charm, i'd never leave without it. Besides, when i wear it, it makes me feel like you're always with me.... it's my voice of reason."

"Good, because you don't have one of your own!" he teased.

"HEY!" Rachael pouted and punched Clive, causing him to flinch in pain. She really didn't know her own strength. "Anyways... will you miss me?"

"You know i always do," Clive took Rachael in his arms and held her tightly. "I won't have a decent night's sleep until you arrive back here, safe and sound. Now, get to bed, you have to leave in a few hours to catch your ride to Germany."

"Alright," she said obediently.

((Okay.... that's the end of this arch, i'll start the new thread!))
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  TopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1393 seconds | Archive