Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

Dramas in General
Ayanna
Posted: Apr 19 2009, 06:12 PM

Noobie

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,217

I think this is where sexe wanted me to put this, if it's not I'll just have to repost this. ^^

Anyway, I am a HUGE fan of dramas, mostly romantic ones, but I'll watch anything, and there's a site that I love to go to that has more dramas than I can count, and all with English subtitles! It doesn't have all dramas, obviously, there are some I want to watch that I have to go elsewhere to find, but it has a very good number of them, and I always go here whenever I'm trying to find a new drama to watch.

Currently I'm watching a Korean drama called What Happened in Bali, and it's rather interesting...

Anyway, for those of you that are always looking for new sites, this is the one I mainly use: http://www.mysoju.com/

Enjoy!
Sexethang82
Posted: Apr 20 2009, 04:21 AM

Red Baka Ranger: ~Destroyer of all that is innocent!!~
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 4

Yep!

This is the place! kurou14.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and pin this topic so it's at the top for those who wish to know this stuff~

Gonna go and check it out riiiiiiiight now! kurou13.gif
Ayanna
Posted: Apr 24 2009, 03:32 AM

Noobie

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,217

Sweet! I'm glad that I could be of some help. ^^ You should tell me what you think of the site. I find it very handy...
sparkl3s
Posted: May 29 2011, 02:20 PM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 5,065

i prefer korean drama cause they are much more interesting. kurou21.gif
tak1391
Posted: Aug 6 2011, 01:12 AM

Member No.: 6,239

I only watch Japanese dramas. Actually, I never would've started watching dramas if I didn't have to go to Japan and study Japanese. Yeah, watching Japanese dramas is part of my study "techniques".
noofar
Posted: Sep 20 2011, 07:37 PM

Member No.: 6,453

I watched all types of drama series from all around world: Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Turkish, Arabian, Western, Italian, Mexican, British, American, Brazilian!? But nw i am focusing more on the Far-Eastern Dramas. My favorite is:
1) korean dramas,
2)Taiwanese Dramas
3) then Japanese

i just love the korean and Taiwanese more than japanese since they have more drama and love-love scences :P
kurou13.gif
TypeHere
Posted: Nov 28 2011, 12:32 PM

Rec Millares

Member No.: 6,508

Oooh.. That's the site.. I leech their videos there.. I'm really bad.. bwahahaha..
Meowaa
Posted: Jun 10 2012, 08:49 AM

Member No.: 6,919

I watch both korean and japanese dramas. :D
They're really worth watching. kurou02.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1364 seconds | Archive