Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyTopicPoll

Mei-chan no Shitsuji, J-drama
AnimeholicHikari
Posted: Oct 6 2009, 01:49 AM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 4,680

Hmmm...Mei-chan no Shitsuji was pretty good. I'm reading the manga right now and I'm kinda wondering why a little kid didn't play Mei, but then again that'd probably look real weird...I love Rihito's actor, he's really good! >< And the love scenes were so cute! The actress who played Shiori was really good too, she was scary, and that's the kind of attitude she was supposed to give off...right?
st3phi3
Posted: Nov 1 2009, 09:10 PM

Member No.: 4,743

i love the manga, so i kinda want to watch this...but i can't imagine it as a live action drama. as an anime, i definitely would have watched it already, but mei's 14, which doesn't translate well into drama.
Child_of_men
Posted: Apr 25 2010, 08:20 PM

Member No.: 5,122

It's not that bat...and also i'm currently reading this manga...
mikariangel
Posted: May 20 2010, 10:38 PM

Member No.: 5,156

I thought this drama was really cute. I liked pretty much everything in it. I thought the main actress could be prettier, but all their acting was great. I didn't even know there was a manga to this!
always_smile
Posted: May 27 2010, 01:29 AM

Member No.: 5,170

I looved this drama! Kyaa Mei's butlers is so awesome. The actor matched the character in the manga perfectly ><
sekiiro
Posted: Jun 23 2010, 11:55 AM

Member No.: 4,235

I watched the drama because I was bored but then despite the wacky and outrageous scenes, I watched it for Hiro Mizushima!! He's so good looking, won't mind having him as my butler, lol!
Mei
Posted: Jul 3 2010, 11:36 PM

Member No.: 5,215

hehe thats why I picked my name from this story. I loved it too bad they stopped scanlating it :/ I wanted to know who she ended up with.
lukimba
Posted: Jul 5 2010, 10:13 PM

Member No.: 5,220

It seems interesting... I've been wanting to read this manga for a long time now so I guess I must pick it up and then watch the drama
kissoutelle
Posted: Nov 2 2010, 04:58 PM

Advanced Noob

Member No.: 5,538

It was quite short :(
But i still liked it :D

BUT THE MANGA IS THE BEST :D
samanta
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 04:25 AM

Member No.: 6,826

i love rihito, but it is my favorite actor since he played in kimi wa petto and gokusen though
zanyduke
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 07:10 AM

Member No.: 2,074

Is there a drama? Hmmm.. I should take a look but reviews don't seems good. I love the manga
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2]  ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1528 seconds | Archive