Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

another Exorcist-kun
t_yuuki
Posted: Oct 2 2008, 08:32 AM

ćA.M Maniać

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 2,041

Name: Walker, Silfarn
Job: Exorcist
Branch of the Black Order: England Branch/HQ

Weapon: the name, [Water of Red]. it a parasitic-type where i can change the weapon shape and the function at my will using my blood. [i'm gonna die, cause of lack of blood XD] the weapon is based on my synchronize rate. the higher the synchronize rate, the more function my weapon have. but after using her Innocence she'll either faint or anemic. current synchro rate: 87%

Picture: user posted image

Personality: she can't associate well with people and she don't like being around strangers or being approach. [that's sooo like me] once she get to know the person well, she tries to help them in anyway she can. she has a strong hold of her policy -to reflect on her actions but never allow herself to regret of her action. she doesn't show any of her weakness to anyone.

History: her Innocence awaken when she was 12. her family work as archeologist and they travel all over the world. one night, the village they stayed in was attacked by Akuma, and kill her parents. when the Akuma tried to kill, her Innocence awaken. the Innocence took the form of a gun and she killed the Akuma. the village was destroyed left Silfarn alone. a Finder came with an Exorcist. the Exorcist explained the plans of the Millennium Earl and the Exorcist job. the Exorcist took Silfarn as his disciple and trained her. after 4 years of training, the Exorcist send Silfarn to the Black Order to begin her work as an Exorcist.

pretty long explanation XD
Kan-Chan
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 05:03 AM

I Less Than Three You All!

Member No.: 79

Awesome Yuuki-Pi~!

Approved.....hopefully Nessa-Chan won't kill me for taking her job....*runs away*
t_yuuki
Posted: Oct 3 2008, 09:30 AM

ćA.M Maniać

Member No.: 2,041

haha. i guess she won't coz Kannie is useful after all this time kurou07.gif
Kan-Chan
Posted: Oct 5 2008, 03:32 AM

I Less Than Three You All!

Member No.: 79

aw!
That's mean...I'm useful.....at times....*goes to corner to cry*
limegal
Posted: Jun 2 2009, 04:28 PM

Member No.: 4,298

the girl you create is cool =) haha kurou05.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0918 seconds | Archive