Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

The Beginning of a new Life, intoducing my character to the story LOL
krzykorean
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 02:47 AM

Fishie's Slave~

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 3,361

*Beep*Beep*Beep* "Uggggghhhhh~", the sun nowhere to be seen outside and the foggy mist working its way around the town. Simon touches the face of his clock, " Ohhhh.... Why did I set it so early" as he slowly picked himself off his bed to sit up. Scratching his head "Well I guess its my fault for staying up late, but I couldn't help it. This is the start of my new job, but will they really let a blind man be an Exorcist... even if they've had special training". Simon walked to the bathroom carefully counting his steps, he opened the door *creak* now getting his shower ready the phone rings *dee*dee*deet* "What now" walking to the phone. "Hello?...yes...okay...ill be right there", "Looks like there's no time for a shower today". Walking out the door he reaches for his cane, closing the door after himself and locking the door he turns and walks down the stairs ?-"Sir would you happen to be Simon Boswell?" Simon-"Yes that would be me, do you have business with me?" ?-"Ah yes, I've come to pick you up with your... special case" Simon-"Oh, *hehe* I might be blind but that doesn't mean i cant see. You see when i was in Japan i was taught Echo-location" ?-"Right, well then shall we go?". Now helping him into the car, they set off for the Company. Simon-"That call i got earlier? It sounded pretty Urgent" ?-"Yes about that, it seems that ill be briefing you on your first mission" "First mission, WHAT? I just joined" ?-"Is there a problem with that?" Simon now a little nervous Simon-"Well i wasn't expecting it that fast" ?-"Well we are a little short on Exorcists, so they thought it would be okay with you experience in battle" The rain starting to pick up and flood the surrounding in sound. Simon always loved the sound, but it also benefited his handicap, with the rain's sound resonating he could almost make out images more or less. The car now going down a gravel path ?-"We're almost to the location" Simon-"Wait whats that sound..." ?-"I don't hear.... well ill be, looks like one of our other agents got to him first". As the driver goes further up the drive way there is a woman in a black coat standing next to the carcass of an Akumas, a rather large one...
woolexs
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 11:18 AM

Member No.: 5,707

QUOTE (krzykorean @ Aug 13 2008, 02:47 AM)
*Beep*Beep*Beep* "Uggggghhhhh~", the sun nowhere to be seen outside and the foggy mist working its way around the town. Simon touches the face of his clock, " Ohhhh.... Why did I set it so early" as he slowly picked himself off his bed to sit up. Scratching his head "Well I guess its my fault for staying up late, but I couldn't help it. This is the start of my new job, but will they really let a blind man be an Exorcist... even if they've had special training". Simon walked to the bathroom carefully counting his steps, he opened the door *creak* now getting his shower ready the phone rings *dee*dee*deet* "What now" walking to the phone. "Hello?...yes...okay...ill be right there", "Looks like there's no time for a shower today". Walking out the door he reaches for his cane, closing the door after himself and locking the door he turns and walks down the stairs ?-"Sir would you happen to be Simon Boswell?" Simon-"Yes that would be me, do you have business with me?" ?-"Ah yes, I've come to pick you up with your... special case" Simon-"Oh, *hehe* I might be blind but that doesn't mean i cant see. You see when i was in Japan i was taught Echo-location" ?-"Right, well then shall we go?". Now helping him into the car, they set off for the Company. Simon-"That call i got earlier? It sounded pretty Urgent" ?-"Yes about that, it seems that ill be briefing you on your first mission" "First mission, WHAT? I just joined" ?-"Is there a problem with that?" Simon now a little nervous Simon-"Well i wasn't expecting it that fast" ?-"Well we are a little short on Exorcists, so they thought it would be okay with you experience in battle" The rain starting to pick up and flood the surrounding in sound. Simon always loved the sound, but it also benefited his handicap, with the rain's sound resonating he could almost make out images more or less. The car now going down a gravel path ?-"We're almost to the location" Simon-"Wait whats that sound..." ?-"I don't hear.... well ill be, looks like one of our other agents got to him first". As the driver goes further up the drive way there is a woman in a black coat standing next to the carcass of an Akumas, a rather large one...

16 more to go
woolexs
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 11:20 AM

i thnk im 14 now
woolexs
Posted: Jan 18 2011, 11:36 AM

trinh duc is my name
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0866 seconds | Archive