Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

Kanno, Ryuuya, Ex-Finder, now Exorcist
Rainie
Posted: Jun 6 2008, 09:54 AM

Rainy Days

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 2,546

Name: Kanno, Ryuuya
Job: Ex-Finder, now Exorcist
Branch of the Black Order: Entered in Asia but transferred to England
(Exorcists only)Weapon: Twin Dragons(a twin pair of custom built black guns) - other than the obvious normal shooting, it also has extendable rope built-in mostly for wall climbing and gun retrieval purposes. A wide variety of ammo is used from normal bullets and exploding bullets to innocence infused/activated bullets(well akuma expelling bullets) and the rare healing bullets(used to counter any type of akuma/noah related attack/virus/infection/control - it pretty much restores the person to how they really are). The healing bullet has a limit of a three time use per day.
Picture: (UPDATED! :D)
New
user posted image
OLD
user posted image
this might be big and in B&W... anyways..from dA
long dark blue-green colored hair, piercing blue-violet eyes, 175cm tall (about 5' 9")

Personality: Ryuuya is considered by many to have a cold exterior, but as she gets to know people, and others get to know her in return, they find that she is a really polite and well-mannered person if not a bit insecure. She has angry outbursts once in a while, and while in a heated battle, she can be rash and emotional. At other times, she can be very calm and collected but of course that doesn't usually last long (in some cases) because of her slight superiority/inferiority complex.

History: When she was younger, her parents divorced and she went with her father to live, while her younger brother went to live their mother. It was not long after when that she and her father were informed that her mother had died from an unknown disease and Yucchi (as was the nickname she called her brother) had been taken in by the Black Order. At that time Ryuuya had not given much thought to that and continued her life in peace (with much archery training), but after her father died in an accident, she decided to join the Black Order and find her younger brother. To her, if she was near her brother then she would feel that at least there was still a semblance of being in a family left. Though she was grudgingly accepted as a member, she wasn't compatible with an innocence and was assigned to be a Finder giver her physical capabilities.
It was only after a compatible innocence was brought back that she became an Exorcist, but she was immediately transferred over to the other branch.
Some unmentioned info: (Anyways... this might be stupid but meh.) Ryuuya Kanno is Yuu Kanda's older sister. Since the two were separated when they were younger, there's not much to remember. Ryuuya remembers more because she was older and more aware, but all she knows is her brother's nickname Yucchi and that they should look somewhat similar.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, on another note.... Yucchi XDDD I'm sure Kanda would not only kill but torture anyone calling him Yucchi much less just his given name, Yuu.
ejb210
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 05:15 AM

Sexe's lurve slave xD

Member No.: 3,174

Nice. To bad I can't approve characters otherwise I'd be saying go ahead.
Rainie
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 06:04 AM

Rainy Days

XD its ejbbie!!

well..i was gonna go ahead with using this one anyways......b4 getting it approved >_>
ejb210
Posted: Jun 7 2008, 06:23 AM

Sexe's lurve slave xD

Member No.: 3,174

Whatever you want to do with her is up to you Raine. I've got a feeling they won't mind much.
re__start
Posted: Jun 8 2008, 02:50 AM

Member No.: 3,271

i like the gun~ :D
Kan-Chan
Posted: Jun 11 2008, 09:30 PM

I Less Than Three You All!

Member No.: 79

haha, hopefully, Nessa doesn't kill for doing this but.

approved~! good job!
Rainie
Posted: Jan 2 2012, 09:58 AM

Rainy Days

Added new character image. :D Scroll up to see. ^
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2282 seconds | Archive