Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

Williams, Apollo, Noah
Sexethang82
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:21 AM

Red Baka Ranger: ~Destroyer of all that is innocent!!~
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 4

****This character will be playable by Kannie, Ejb, or myself... unless i think he can become a playable character all around****

Name: Williams, Apollo
Age: ??? (He doesn't like to share that since he's lived for several hundreds of years.... *cough*320 years*cough*)
Job: Noah (Enemy and he's not gonna turn nice) and loyal to the Earl

Weapon/Technique: 'Human Zombie': His powers involve a form of mind control, turning humans into his willing puppets. The human 'slave' is fully conscious of what they're doing while under his control, but he has full control of their higher motor functions... basically another way of torture for him to enjoy.

Picture: user posted image

Long golden-copper hair (shines like the sun), golden brown eyes. About 6'1" and thin build (like a swimmer... muscular but narrow).

Personality: Apollo is very flamboyant and likes to be the center of attention. Hence, why his clothing tends to stand out a lot and he knows how to acentuate up his features... his hair being his most prized posession. He freaks whenever anyone touches his hair! Some people question his sexual orientation based on his personality and he will neither admit or deny the accusations when asked towards him... he likes tormenting people by not answering their questions. He thoroughly enjoys using his Noah powers to further his torture by stripping humans of all their free-will but still keeping them conscious and aware of what's happening out of their control. He is cocky and thinks he's justified in any means necessary to accomplish the Earl's goals of the destruction of humanity. In that respect, he's quite loyal to his causes and quite loyal to his fellow Noahs, as he is usually the first they come to for help with destroying the Order and finding Innocence.

History: He has lived for several hundreds of years and in all his life has been loyal to the Earl. As human, he has passed as a wealthy plantation owner in Colonial America, as a wealthy French aristocrat, and more recently a male model. He plays up his looks and likes to live a life of comfort. He currently resides in London, poised to fulfill the Earl's wishes in Europe. Depending on his identity, his name has changed over the years to adapt to his new environment.
Kan-Chan
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:35 AM

I Less Than Three You All!

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 79

Omgosh! What a......*beep*! LoL!
Haha, and he's not gonna turn nice....haha....what makes you think he will~! kurou07.gif
.....mufufufu.....torture.......

LoL!~ Yay~! HE's playable by Me~! kurou21.gif
Sexethang82
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:38 AM

Group Icon

B/c you have a habit of turning all the Noah's nice and marrying the Exorcists....

HE STAYS EVIL~ GOT IT!!! kurou07.gif
ejb210
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:45 AM

Sexe's lurve slave xD

Member No.: 3,174

Nice character. It's going to be interesting to play. I do have some experience with playing characters that had similar powers.
Kan-Chan
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:50 AM

LoL.....Not True...that was only Korinna....and Kira......and.....GAH! I do....lol....it's okay. I'll make sure HE will stay evil...and I believe Miyokou isn't turning good anytime soon....unless Clive does something or say something to her....XDDD LoL
Sexethang82
Posted: May 27 2008, 06:55 AM

Group Icon

Clive stays with Rachael...... oops...... did i just ruin Seth and Misaaki's chances???? kurou21.gif

whatever.... i always intended her to stay with him, but we'll see how things go....
Kan-Chan
Posted: May 27 2008, 07:04 AM

Haha, I douubt it....just a fire and he leaves her there....haha....she must be wondering where he's off to with his sister.
re__start
Posted: Jun 8 2008, 02:51 AM

Member No.: 3,271

i love the colors
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0785 seconds | Archive