Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

angelic layer
jc19
Posted: May 22 2008, 10:20 AM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 3,216

has anyone watched this anime?? its a clamp one.

I thought that this anime was really cute and the characters are very interesting too!! Misaki is absolutely adorable!!!! i prbly rewatched this anime over 3 times already!!!!
Makaylione
Posted: Nov 29 2008, 01:25 PM

Member No.: 3,798

I loved this anime, but I was sad that it ended with the idea there might be a second season. I wanted to see more angels. I wish they were real because I would want one like Suzuka. She was awesome looking!
---nica
Posted: Feb 22 2009, 07:43 PM

Fishie's masochist pet <3
Group Icon

Group: Intercross Staff
Member No.: 4,042

I remember watching this a long time ago but I don't remember much ><
avery
Posted: Jul 11 2010, 06:32 AM

Member No.: 5,233

while the anime was good i liked the manga better but at the same time thought that the mother was really messed up.
bakagemi
Posted: Sep 19 2010, 04:55 AM

Member No.: 5,428

I watched the anime a REAL long time ago. Been about 5 years, I think. I thought it was okay at the beginning, but the end wasn't all that good. The match between Misaki and her mom annoyed me. Misaki kept saying, "Mom, this is so fun!". Yeah, I get it. You don't have to say it ten thousand times. No offense to any big fans of this anime. I mean, I wish I had an angel, too, and I wish they were real. But, the anime could've ended a lot better.
rinle
Posted: Oct 2 2010, 04:48 PM

Member No.: 913

the dolls are super cute and awesome. kurou02.gif
I wish i could have one of them.
xxaaplehime
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 11:19 PM

Noobie

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,837

ohmygoodness. its been YEARS since ive watched this. i used to rewatch and rewatch cuz it was so cute kurou21.gif yeah, i wish there was a second season kurou04.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1120 seconds | Archive