|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Indotradingcard. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Apr 12 2010, 03:20 PM
Member No.: 151
Joined: 17-June 09
Diambil dari pre-release primer hari ini.
* Play 40 cards. I want to draw my massive monsters.
* Play two colours, perhaps with a third colour to splash.
* Play a deck that knows how long it wants the game to go on for, and is built accordingly.
* Be careful about playing too many early- / mid-game beaters. It looks like there is more potential for them to be outclassed in this format than most, with games running longer.
* Play whatever creatures with evasion I have in my colours, and whatever creature kill I can find.
* Play about 17 land, maybe 18 if I have a lot of expensive spells.
* Sit back on removal a bit. There will be time and targets to use it.
* I won't go crazy on the expensive spells, but there is a good chance that if I have a card that costs 15 Mana, I will try and find a way to play it.
Formatnya bakal 100% berbeda ama ZEN/WWK. Gimana mnurut anda2 smua? Discuss away!!
Posted: Apr 12 2010, 04:23 PM
Member No.: 219
Joined: 7-February 10
pack removal sebyk2nya sebisanya..
some walls would be nice for early drops,
trus masukin creature yg gede dan ganas..