|· Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to High-Quality. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Sep 24 2005, 08:03 AM
Member No.: 1
Joined: 14-February 05
Since it seems to be hard for people to organize static PTs, why not do a limited statics?
Basically it's a bunch of people who agree to level with each other for a short period of time. It will, hopefully, alleivate some of the need to put together PTs... or when you're putting together PTs, you'll already have a core of people.
Here's how it works:
1) Everyone agrees to level with each other for a short period of time (say for 10 days at 6pm PDT every day - for 10 levels or so?)
2) Everyone starts at around the same level.
3) If people miss the static PT meetings, that's fine, the static goes on without them.
4) The static PT agrees not to get more than a level a day for any of it's members
5) As soon as the level seperation gets too great, the people too far ahead or too far behind drop off.... but may be able to rejoin later... if the static's still around.
6) Even if you don't get your 10 levels, be greatful that you'll be getting at least 8 (if you show up 80% of the time)
What do you think?
Arolek, Elvaan Male from San d'Oria @ Ramuh
Cooking veteran, all other crafts less than 60.
75 BLM, 75 WHM, 75 NIN, 75 BST, all other jobs less than 50.
Posted: Sep 24 2005, 04:19 PM
Member No.: 27
Joined: 22-February 05
I like that idea. can do some weekday evening pt's as 63thf (20k to 64) to 75
also wouldnt mind a pt for 31nin or 35whm (to 40 or so)
so.. looking for 62-64 pld or nin, rdm, blm, mnk, whm etc ^^
Posted: Oct 3 2005, 11:25 AM
Seksi Elvaan/"That" ebil cat!
Member No.: 7
Joined: 16-February 05
Works for me...
Pick a job, any job on the list below!
Vularisva - 42THF - 34RNG - 24NIN - 9SAM - 9WAR - 4BST
Jhaarisva - 22RDM - 11WHM - 3WAR
Posted: Oct 3 2005, 06:53 PM
Hay Gurl Hay
Member No.: 81
Joined: 10-April 05
No one in the LS is really leveling a 55ish job for my summoner except Hallion so it's hard to start a static with two people -.-;;
75 Red Mage