InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to High-Quality. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5]  ( Go to first unread post )

FF:XIV, the new FFXI
Up Yours!
Posted: Jun 21 2011, 05:20 AM

nope_not_here

Group: Members
Member No.: 4

Well...I haven't been playing 14 for a while. When I was playing, I occasionally saw Tenzai and Shiiiiinn. You...I've never saw tongue.gif

--------------------
春天不是讀書天,
夏日炎炎正好眠,
等到秋來冬又至,
收拾書包好過年。

Char: Evilmuffin
Drg:75 Blm: 75 Whm:37
Pirrip
Posted: Jun 22 2011, 05:33 PM

emotaru

Member No.: 183

We're still sitting tight for the PS3 version, though if I get a new computer before it comes out (which is looking more and more likely the more time that goes by), I may give in to curiosity. laugh.gif

Has there been any word about when the FFXIV improvements will be patched in? I saw an interview or two with the new producer months ago, but nothing since.
Up Yours!
Posted: Jun 24 2011, 03:57 PM

nope_not_here

Member No.: 4

The next patch is suppose to be battle system fix, and after that, the contents. Well...if you do decide to get into the game, send an email to me at nope_not_here@yahoo.com and I will be more than happy to entertain you two smile.gif Btw...we are all in Selbina server.

--------------------
春天不是讀書天,
夏日炎炎正好眠,
等到秋來冬又至,
收拾書包好過年。

Char: Evilmuffin
Drg:75 Blm: 75 Whm:37
Jalis
Posted: Jul 1 2011, 08:40 AM

There is no cake, there is no cake...

Member No.: 23

Not sure I'd call it an HQ LS on 14 but it seems people have banded together a few remnants. I've seen a bunch of folks in 11 fluctuate between LSs and playing again. Not sure what happened to Tavi but she tried to form an LS and get people together before the merge.

I'm still in FFXI, I don't see a need to start 14 until XI is done and we're not even lvl 99 yet.

--------------------
user posted image
Blastfurnace
Posted: Nov 1 2011, 12:18 PM

Intermediate Abel

Member No.: 134

The PS3 version doesn't come out for another year? T.T Lame

--------------------
user posted image

PSN - Blastfurnace2k
Now playing SFIV, FFIX, CivRev, COD: W@W
Will be playing Cross Edge!
*DRK75* Retired
Patroclus
Posted: Nov 1 2011, 12:47 PM

Crazed Dragon Knight

Member No.: 169

I fired up 11 again the other day and ran into Maija. If any of you guys want to hit me up my AIM is priest0086

--------------------
user posted image

75 DRG 37 WAR 33 THF 18 NIN 18 WHM 18 SAM (all others less then 15)

"What benefit does it have, if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul? What can man give in exchange for his soul?"
Pirrip
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 05:20 PM

emotaru

Member No.: 183

QUOTE (Blastfurnace @ Nov 1 2011, 12:18 PM)
The PS3 version doesn't come out for another year? T.T Lame

Yeah, I wasn't happy with the idea of waiting for yet another year to play FFXIV.

How are people doing with it these days? Anybody going to quit once they actually start charging for it?

On the FFXI trail, Jakes and Valienta are still around on Bahamut. Jakes is down to signing in three days a week, but leveling is very easy these days and his PLD and WHM are both 95-ish.
Patroclus
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 05:49 PM

Crazed Dragon Knight

Yeah, I haven't logged in in a week or two, but I'll probably be on a bit this weekend if anyone wants to <party> a little bit... biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image

"What benefit does it have, if a man gains the whole world but loses his soul? What can man give in exchange for his soul?"
Saclo
Posted: Nov 13 2011, 10:56 AM

Habica destroyer

Member No.: 153

Hey guys ^^. Long time since I've posted here. Welcome back Patro, I'm on Bahamut too in same shell as Maija. I believe Greenking has started playing again too. If you need help Killing stuff just hit me up.

--------------------
user posted image
smn/nin: 95 cooking: 100+13 | fishing: 92
Stonie
Posted: Apr 30 2012, 05:06 PM

The Red Eye'd Mage

Member No.: 147

i'm thinking about coming back myself lmao, been a couple monthes since u guys posted but looks like i'll be in bahamut whe ni come back too if u all still there

--------------------
As i awake from my long slumber in the void, will you still be by my side? 60 rdm, 45 whm, 30 blm, 34 thf, 25 nin, 20 smn, 12 war, 9 rng
Tenzai
Posted: Jul 8 2012, 12:50 AM

Advanced Member

Member No.: 21

LOL - I'm not dead yet.

Spent ages in WoW, but now I'm 1+ years and counting since I went cold turkey on that genre (yep - over a year logged out of Battle.net according to my friend).

Lately I've been dabbling in SWTOR but also still keeping a toe in FFXIV. Playing as Horo Okami on Riddil.

Even more interestingly, been to Japan about a dozen time in the past two years (no joke). You may even have a chance to see me on TV shortly, if you haven't already...

(apparently being a rabid AKB48 fan has it's benefits.)

So hopefully folks will feel welcome to say hi. You can find me on twitter as @tensai and the rare, but interesting posts, I may make to quietgeek.com

May HQ live forever in my memory...

-Tenzai

PS: Please come play FFXIV, if only to keep me from going back to WoW.
Patroclus
Posted: Apr 10 2013, 10:54 AM

Crazed Dragon Knight

I'm in the ARR beta biggrin.gif

if Anyone else is in the beta I'm on the Bahamut server: Patroclus Highwind (Lancer Obviously)

I also plan on playing release. I would be more than happy to start up an HQ linkshell again!

--------------------
user posted image

« Next Oldest | General Discussion | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 [5] 

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1605 seconds | Archive