Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
|Welcome to The Void. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
, Have news?... Check this out!!!
Posted: March 30th, 2006 - 02:30 AM
- Dragon Warrior - Descendant of Erdrick
Member No.: 1
Joined: Jun. 8th, 2005
I plan on doing the "Void News" a bit more regularly.... and I figured I would share this idea. Since members often want to share little bits that are going on, I was thinking you could make a single post to this thread. In that post, you could submit a brief bit of news you'd like to share, and I'd put it in the latest news post (including a credit to your name).
Here are my guidelines for a news submission:
1. Void Rules apply. No links to sites containing excessive vulgarity / !!!!ography.
2. I'd prefer you to keep it informative instead of opinionated. I'd rather you link to projects/threads instead of images. Submissions displaying images will likely not be accepted. Keep your words civil, and free from insults to others or their work.
3. For the most part, keep it relevant to the news for someone on the board, or related to the game communities that visit it. If there's some HUGE game coming out, or some incredibly interesting story... or some big item in the news... I'll consider it.
4. TK.. This number is just for you. Since you're the original "story finder", I'll give you your own story slot at the end of each Void News post. Same guidelines as above, but this particular story can be virtually anything.
News Submissions should be in by Saturday Afternoon, and the Void News will be posted the next morning.
This thread will be cleaned of the remaining news items when needed.