Return to Forums Home

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to HamstaPowah. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Forum Rules PLEASE OBEY THE RP RULES

Before joining an RP or starting your own group, please make sure to catch up on RP guidelines and any backstory for the group allowing you to join them. Do NOT assume you are part of a group and just post away in their thread without their permission. If I catch this happening, or if it's reported to me, your warn level goes up. If that gets full, you're one banned monkey. Comprendé?

Pages: (67) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Post a ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll

HP RP Group Discussion
Zaron
Posted: Mar 20 2006, 06:26 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That sounds like a fair protagonist, if you ask me. O.o

To be honest, it gave me some side story idea sort of things, but still nothing on a real plot.

I'm really tempted to go female squirrel here. Don't ask why, as I can't say much besides how Hickory's sister makes it sound really fun. XD

I'm thinking maybe we should do like Imagion, where we don't start with a plot, the characters just have to get together somehow and we go from there. Anyone playing villains starts their plans, the heroes figure it out, whatever.

Imagion:
> Events happen that cause the Hikaru's crew to evacuate to the Imagion
> Ezida is out to get Lourdes's (of the Hikaru) DNA
> In search for the Hikaru's captain, the Imagion follows a radar blip (Ezida) down to a frozen planet.
> Encounter with Ezida becomes climax of chapter, eventually revealing the healing properties of Missa's horn as well as Sam, Lourdes, and Ezida's immidiate abilities.

Imagion had a lot of dumb luck involved, but if something like that could happen again, we've got ourselves a winner. On the other hand, it could as easily become about a bunch of hamsters longing to build the ultimate in hot dog stands.

--------------------
user posted image
Send User a Private MessageE-MailVisit User's Website
Go to Top
Zone
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 08:39 AM

"Satisfaction Guaranteed"

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Wow my life has gone slow lately, college = teh sux, like, totally >.<. Anyway, I keep meaning to say thanks for the positive feedback on Zoney, and I'm overjoyed I even inspired a little, wheeee happy.gif. Hehe, oh and while I'm posting, I saw the comic 100th, and it rocks cool.gif, the art just gets better and more kickass/adorable each time it seems ExplodergifBig.gif.

Heh, oh and on RP business, uh anyone else wanna add something? I mean, Zaron says he has ideas, and stuff, and I'm nervous to be the only one posting as I feel kinda unsure about taking the reins, kinda thing ohmy.gif.

--------------------
user posted image
The (aspiring) Tyrant Hamster: Is Running Out Of Places To Hide The Bodies.
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Send User a Private MessageE-Mail
Go to Top
Zaron
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 09:36 AM

Administrator

All I know so far is that I'm gonna go female squirrel of the thieving sort. >.o Haven't sat down and worked out any details yet.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
Zone
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 12:27 PM

I should warn you all that any and all females may be subject to cheeky though playful flirting and the like from Zone, he does love to show off after all ExplodergifBig.gif.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Go to Top
Zaron
Posted: Mar 25 2006, 06:45 PM

Administrator

And I should warn you that, while similar to Tenla in many ways, my person isn't a whore. happy.gif ANYWAY.

Story... Perhaps... post-war. So the races live in relative harmony, exception being the rats. As we've a hamster and I'm thinking squirrel, that keeps things open for mamsters, mice, and rabbits as well.

Maybeh?

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
missa
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 01:41 PM

Elder

Member No.: 2

My character is a rabbit but I've lost her. Somewhere deep in my bedroom.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
Zaron
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 04:05 PM

Administrator

I drew mine.

She is smeckzeh. For a 14-year-old.

Gray squirrel, shorter tail for her kind, thief, Arlia Par or something like that. I'll have to look for my thing. I should probably scan it, but I'm lazy poo. In any case, she fights with an element-stone-powered (ES) dagger, and her EA (elemental Alignment) is Thunder/Lighting/Zappypoo, depending on your standing on the issue.

She is cool and I guess freakishly tall.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
Squeekum
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 06:45 PM

Elder

Member No.: 5

Is it important to make a charactar sheet?

--------------------
oshit
user posted imageuser posted image
Go to Top
Zaron
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 08:40 PM

Administrator

If by that you meana basic desription fo your character, then, yes, it would be preferred. I don't need a huge outline of his/her past or anything, just the general idea of who and what somebody is beyond their name.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
Squeekum
Posted: Mar 27 2006, 12:38 PM

Elder

Sweet, not past description.

Name: Alexander Strauffen
Job: Smithy/Mechanic
Appearance: Short, also short brown hair, green eyes, dark skin but could still be considered white.
Quick Personality Thingy: Disgruntled, resenting.

--------------------
oshit
Go to Top
Zaron
Posted: Mar 27 2006, 07:41 PM

Administrator

So... hamster? o.o;

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
Squeekum
Posted: Mar 28 2006, 02:43 PM

Elder

Ohwaityeah. He's human.

--------------------
oshit
Go to Top
moki
Posted: Mar 28 2006, 03:40 PM

Hunter

Member No.: 28

I'm gone for the rest of the week, but when I get back this Saturday I'll have my character up.

--------------------
“I was raised right. I talk about people behind their backs. It’s called manners.”
--Kathy Griffin

"Feminism is the radical notion that women are people."
--Cheris Kramarae and Paula Treichler

This is for Tsukari: http://sadmurrayupdate.ytmnd.com/

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Go to Top
Zaron
Posted: Mar 28 2006, 06:23 PM

Administrator

Wow. That means that you're, like... huge.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
Squeekum
Posted: Mar 28 2006, 07:41 PM

Elder

And yet, helpless.

--------------------
oshit
Go to Top
missa
Posted: Mar 29 2006, 06:44 PM

Elder

Member No.: 2

Crumbs. Must find my character thingy. Or I could just remake her.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
Zaron
Posted: Mar 30 2006, 12:43 AM

Administrator

[/lazy arseness]

user posted image

Name: Alina Jarr
Species: Squirrel
Element: Thunder
Description:
Alina is tall, skiny, and primarily gray with white on what would be a typical squirrel's underside and paws, as well as her face up to her eyeline, with extra white fur coming off of her cheeks. Her tail is shorter than most gray squirrels' by far, but she makes up for it with some fairly long (hip-length) hair. She dresses lightly, mostly for the purose of agility, as she needs to move freely, quickly, and silently to be a good thief. While she prefers slinking around and hiding from enemies, her primary tool, a small dagger equipped with a thunder ES that is enhanced by her alignment, also acts as her primary weapon when she is forced to do battle. As a result, she is most skilled with close-range combat when combat is necessary, but as a fighter her skill is only par.
Personality:
Alina can be very outgoing and friendly, granted anyone can gain her trust. She's been backstabbed too many times in the past to just put her life in anyone's hands, and prefers to act on her own as a result. However, she has been known to work as an ally to some when the situation strikes a chord...

--------------------------

For those wondering (and I'm sure there's some of you), my. stands for Modern Years, as the exact length of a year was somewhat altered by a few factors, one of which being the extent to which the human race counteracted against the animal kingdom during the Uprising. Part of the Fall of Man was man blowing themselves up. Silly man.

Also, an ES (Element Stone) is used to give weapons an elemental power. This will become important later in the comic, as the Urakait can't be harmed by raw force alone.

On that note, determining your alignments now couldn't hurt anything.

I suppose one can suspect that the RP may reveal things the comic hasn't gotten around to yet. Hmmmm.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
Zone
Posted: Mar 30 2006, 02:49 AM

Wow, that drawing is so cool cool.gif, as is the character in general. I wish I had 1337 drawing skills or even enough to do a sketch of Zone, hehehe, she is so getting hit on in this RP XD.

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
Ceric
Posted: Mar 30 2006, 11:22 AM

Tourist

Member No.: 31

Nice Drawing.

I want to be a Chinchilla. Mostly because there very furry and big but it's all really fluff. Also what happened with the villians?

--------------------
Don't shoot me because I'm beautiful.
Shoot me because you care.

(Zone: Your Arm is mine for it's the Jedi way.)
Go to Top
Zaron
Posted: Mar 30 2006, 12:14 PM

Administrator

I would assume Squeek is one, being human and such. That's right up there with being a rat. Very rare that they'll come out kind. >.> But I've no idea what Squeek will be up to if he is indeed our schemeing villain...

--------------------
user posted image
Go to Top
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | HamstaPowah Legends | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (67) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » Post a ReplyStart New TopicStart New Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1199 seconds | Archive