THE SIMPLE RULES, YO:
1. No double posting without good reason. "Good reason" is left to moderators' determination should you do it.
2. None of 7|-|15 (R4P. (If you don't know, don't worry about it - you're good.)
3. KEEP PROFANITY TO AN ABSOLUTE BEAR MINIMUM IF YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST USE IT! and no f-words, PLEASE! This rule is VERY IMPORTANT because half my audience is bound to public computers that have a really crappy filter on them that will block most ANYTHING, and I'd rather not lose those people.
4. Please be kind and courteous to one another. Flaming each other leads to no good.
General Board Guidlines apply here. However, additional rules are about...
1. Don't post here just to say how much I suck and leave without telling why. It's really flippin' annoying and doesn't help me make things any better for you.
2. Topics MUST have something to do with HamstaPowah. (Thus the fact that this is HamstaPowah discussion. Ah.)
HP FAN ART:
All normal rules apply, plus one...
1. New threads MUST HAVE at least one piece of fan art in their first post or they WILL BE DELETED!
That is all.
Follow the rules for General Chat, please. Everyone wanted it changed, but it seems nobody's done beans with it since I allowed new threads in there. If you're all gonna complain, do something with what you were whining about, mmkay? You can now make threads here and everything. So do it already.
The title really does say it all. Art topics should be about art. Thus...
1. First posts MUST HAVE ART or they will be Moved/Deleted.
2. Art posted is open to crit, and by posting here you agree to this.
3. If you are providing crit for someone's art, state the good AND bad, not just the bad. If you see no good, don't rub it in a person's face until they cry and give up art all together. Then they'll be pushed away from creativity and become air heads who play aggressive sports without proper equipment, and their hospital bills will be ALL YOUR FAULT.
4. Art is best as .GIF or .JPEG format - ABSOLUTELY NO BITMAPS! (.BMP) PNG is okay, but only use it as a must - JPEG grain is really minimal if you have any brains when it comes to setting their quality at all (and don't save them in Paint), and dial-up doesn't like PNG any more than it does bitmaps.
1. Banned members can still play forum games. If this ever becomes a problem, however, it can and will change.
2. No double-posting.
3. If you are playing an RP, please try to conform to the RP's format. (For example, don't write a story post in a script-based RP or talk for other characters if the RP you're in doesn't allow it.)
4. If you're running an RP, make sure you've made written rules in the thread or a seperate thread that everyone can read. (For prominent RPs, rule threads may be stickied!)
Q: WHY DO RPs HAVE TO GO IN THIS FORUM?
A: RPs tend to start out pretty small. If your RP grows, then I'll move it up to its own forum and you'll be abel to brag about it. As it stands, though, Rps must be started in the Forum Games Forum.
Thank you! ^__^