Welcome!
Welcome to HSWW! HSWW is a text-based Potter-themed RPG that takes place in the years following the epilogue of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows. Please read Our Plot for details!

Important Links

House Points

Gryffindor:0 Ravenclaw:0 Hufflepuff:0 Slytherin: 0

Announcements

RULE REMINDER: Signatures may be no wider than 500px. If your signature is wider and an admin spots it, we will remove your signature without a warning.
Random Quote: Thomas pinched his nose. "Oh my god." He shook his head. "Does your mother want me to commit suicide? Because if that's what she's after, I'll just do it. If it's between that, and this class." He paused Read More Here!
Have you found a good quote on HSWW? Send me an owl!
ATTN HSWW: HSWW is being revamped! Click HERE
Would you like to be a moderator? Click HERE
We need a Ravenclaw HoH and Professors! Read HERE
>ATTN Head Boys/Head Girls & Prefects We need to know if you're active or not! Click HERE
Face Claims list has been updated. If you haven't logged in, in the last 2 months, your claim was likely deleted. Reclaim HERE
The Rules have been updated, please read! Read HERE
Help us update the Who Plays Whom list! Tell us who you play. Click HERE Driscol Orphanage has reopened! If your character is an orphan, OR looking for a job, check out the Orphanage! Read HERE

Chat Box

Affiliates

Our Button

[Affiliates]
[Submit an Affiliate]

Last Resort: an AU HP RPG Photobucket A Twilight Life Bittersweet Forever

Credits
Leigh made it, but she doesn't care if you steal it.

HSWW

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Hswwforum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLYTOPICPOLL

Not the only one
Josh Taylor
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:28 PM

Seventh Year

Group: Gryffindor
Member No.: 4,862

Josh set his duffle bag on the floor when he walked into the gym. He popped the rest of the brightly colored chocolates into his mouth. Candy before a work out didn't seem like the brightest idea. One step at a time towards the healthy life Josh was attempting.

Somehow the sweat in the air made Josh a little uncomfortable. Hopefully that would go away the more he came around. As he was sitting down on a weight lifting bench Josh noticed a familiar face.

"Hey, Susan!" He waved and flashed a smile. Maybe that wasn't such a good move considering they hadn't talked much since the kiss. But Josh thought nothing of it.

--------------------

user posted image
Susan Foster
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:35 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

Group: Hufflepuff Prefect
Member No.: 4,954

Susan looked up from where she had previously been staring at her feet and sent the brightest smile in Josh's direction.

A man who could only be Susan's coach gave a semi-disapproving look and remarked to Susan that she would have to land this next one before she could have a break to socialize.

After a running start and what sounded like a blast from a cannon, Susan performed a series of flips and somersaults before ending in a full and complete split along the top of the balance beam.

The coach exchanged some suggestions and Susan collected a bottle of water and approached Josh at his weight lifting station.

"I didn't know this was your gym." She grinned. "How long have you been working out?"

--------------------

user posted image
just give me a reason just a little bit's enough just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again it's in the stars it's been written in the scars on our hearts we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

Josh Taylor
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:43 PM

Seventh Year

"I didn't know it was yours." He laughed. "I'm still kind of new at it." Josh admitted with a bashful smile.

"But you, you're amazing at gymnastics!" Josh complimented. "I should have known." He smirked.

--------------------

user posted image
Susan Foster
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:45 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

"I told you I was offered some pretty heavy scholarships." She shrugged.

"Don't feel bad, you're a real natural. In fact, you look like you've worked out for ages." She added encouragingly.

--------------------

user posted image
just give me a reason just a little bit's enough just a second we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again it's in the stars it's been written in the scars on our hearts we're not broken just bent and we can learn to love again

Josh Taylor
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:52 PM

Seventh Year

"Guess I should have dropped by during practice a few times." Josh said.

"Thanks!" A grin spread over his face. "You're the face of sportsmanship." He smiled.

--------------------

user posted image
Susan Foster
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 05:56 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

"My coach can get pretty testy during practices, but there's always a seat for you at local meets and championships. That's when I do my really cool tricks." She promised.

"I'm really happy you're here. Only Mark ever visits."

--------------------

user posted image

Josh Taylor
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:03 PM

Seventh Year

"Awesome. Let me know when the next one is and I'll be there." Josh nodded.

"Really?" Josh raised a brow. "Then expect me around more often. I've been meaning to get my gym on anyways." He grinned.

--------------------

user posted image
Susan Foster
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:04 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

"I'm sorry I bailed after the kitchen fire. I didn't know what to say." She shook her head.

--------------------

user posted image

Josh Taylor
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:09 PM

Seventh Year

"Don't worry about it." Josh offered her a smile.

"How much do you bet I can bench?" He changed the subject with a challenging smirk.

--------------------

user posted image
Susan Foster
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:10 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

Susan considered this carefully. He had lifted Prim before, hadn't he?

"Two hundred pounds easy." She thought out loud.

--------------------

user posted image

Josh Taylor
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:23 PM

Seventh Year

"Close." Josh looked impressed. "Two forty." He answered proudly.

--------------------

user posted image
Susan Foster
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:24 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

"Oooh, pretty swanky. Can I see?" She asked as she pointed to the weights in the station.

--------------------

user posted image

Josh Taylor
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:32 PM

Seventh Year

"Of course." Josh agreed without second thought. He was a bit rusty. Who was to say he could even lift that anymore? Yet Josh piled on the pounds and laid back on the bench.

Here goes nothing, he thought to himself and with one push in the air he heaved the bar up with little to no effort. The bar dropped back down to his chest and a bit of color rushed to Josh's face. Again he thrust it back up seemingly without a sweat. Although he was a touch out of shape it didn't look that way. Meanwhile his heart was pounding in his chest.

--------------------

user posted image
Susan Foster
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:43 PM

Sixth Year
Group Icon

"Pretty amazing, muscle man." Susan replied as she clipped the weights back in safely when he placed it back on the bar.

It was dangerous territory -- seeing Josh all sweaty. Susan hardly ever thought of boys that way, her boyfriend included. Still her heart hadn't fluttered like this since that doomed afternoon when Jason started calling her sunshine.

The coach gave a whistle, and brought her back to reality.

"My turn on the un-even bars." She chirped. "Maybe after your workout we can meet up for a seaweed smoothie at the juice bar? 100% protein...." She coaxed.

--------------------

user posted image

Josh Taylor
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 06:54 PM

Seventh Year

"Not as amazing as you, scholarship girl." Josh smirked though he certainly appreciated the compliment.

"Good luck." Josh told Susan. "Yeah, sounds great." He grinned. Actually, that sounded like it tasted horrible but Josh couldn't say no to Susan.

--------------------

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3  REPLYTOPICPOLL

Magic Is Might Skinned by Leigh for HSWWFORUM Fall 2012

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0903 seconds | Archive