Welcome!
Welcome to HSWW! HSWW is a text-based Potter-themed RPG that takes place in the years following the epilogue of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows. Please read Our Plot for details!

Important Links

House Points

Gryffindor:0 Ravenclaw:0 Hufflepuff:0 Slytherin: 0

Announcements

RULE REMINDER: Signatures may be no wider than 500px. If your signature is wider and an admin spots it, we will remove your signature without a warning.
Random Quote: Thomas pinched his nose. "Oh my god." He shook his head. "Does your mother want me to commit suicide? Because if that's what she's after, I'll just do it. If it's between that, and this class." He paused Read More Here!
Have you found a good quote on HSWW? Send me an owl!
ATTN HSWW: HSWW is being revamped! Click HERE
Would you like to be a moderator? Click HERE
We need a Ravenclaw HoH and Professors! Read HERE
>ATTN Head Boys/Head Girls & Prefects We need to know if you're active or not! Click HERE
Face Claims list has been updated. If you haven't logged in, in the last 2 months, your claim was likely deleted. Reclaim HERE
The Rules have been updated, please read! Read HERE
Help us update the Who Plays Whom list! Tell us who you play. Click HERE Driscol Orphanage has reopened! If your character is an orphan, OR looking for a job, check out the Orphanage! Read HERE

Chat Box

Affiliates

Our Button

[Affiliates]
[Submit an Affiliate]

Last Resort: an AU HP RPG Photobucket A Twilight Life Bittersweet Forever

Credits
Leigh made it, but she doesn't care if you steal it.

HSWW

InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Hswwforum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

REPLYTOPICPOLL

Hogwarts Faculty Unmasked
Rita Skeeter
Posted: Mar 2 2012, 08:58 PM

The Quibbler
Group Icon

Group: Journalist
Member No.: 662

While the cat is away, the mice will play. Or in this case, when generously titled Hogwarts' nurse practitioner Caryn Weasley-Sagebrook's husband and father are terminated from their boarding positions, irresponsible not-so-young ladies spend school nights at the bar!

It is said that Caryn can be spotted in Hogsmeade four to five nights a week in the neighboring town of Hogsmeade drinking away what is left of her senses with fellow Hogwarts alumni Orion O'Ryan. The two have shown no apparent care in making Caryn's husband into a complete laughing stock. Just this past Friday the two shocked the bar's patrons when they began their inappropriate acts on the establishment's floor. Sources say she peeled herself from her booze-saturated and scandalously cut attire as Mr. O'Ryan took her into his toothpick arms.

It is said she narrowly avoided arrest when her pregnant accomplice transported both her and her drunken lover from the bar.

Hamren, who just celebrated the birth of her ninth child in January(the father of which remains undetermined)is said to owe many favors to the Weasley-Sagebrook clan after setting her barbaric son loose on the Hogwarts campus, which resulted in the attack and the loss of sight from the Sagebrook's daughter. Peculiar choice made by the head of household (and also head of Hufflepuff) to keep the new addition to his family having only just forced his underage step-daughter to terminate her own juvenile pregnancy last May. The school counselor's bizarre moral practices have been well documented by the new Headmaster who promises a replacement for him before the end of the year.

He told us. "I thought it was admirable on his part to accept this new child immediately as his. That was before I learned of the torment he had put his adopted daughter through. Every few days there would be another young boy accused of fathering the (then) third year's unborn baby. The lot of them kept remarking on how she was going to do the right thing and raise it, though she was still a baby herself. Then the news broke. It had been her cousin who had impregnated her. Not a week went by and suddenly there was no longer a baby, the Hamren household had added another child, and the male cousin had changed his last name from 'Jones' to 'Hamren'. It's just sick!"

Sick indeed. I agree with the Headmaster's call to fire the school psychologist. My only disappointment is that he hasn't been able to find us a professional nurse as well.

--------------------
user posted image
Rita Skeeter-Journalist Extrordinaire
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Options REPLYTOPICPOLL

Magic Is Might Skinned by Leigh for HSWWFORUM Fall 2012

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1891 seconds | Archive