Welcome!
Welcome to HSWW! HSWW is a text-based Potter-themed RPG that takes place in the years following the epilogue of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows. Please read Our Plot for details!

Important Links

House Points

Gryffindor:0 Ravenclaw:0 Hufflepuff:0 Slytherin: 0

Announcements

RULE REMINDER: Signatures may be no wider than 500px. If your signature is wider and an admin spots it, we will remove your signature without a warning.
Random Quote: Thomas pinched his nose. "Oh my god." He shook his head. "Does your mother want me to commit suicide? Because if that's what she's after, I'll just do it. If it's between that, and this class." He paused Read More Here!
Have you found a good quote on HSWW? Send me an owl!
ATTN HSWW: HSWW is being revamped! Click HERE
Would you like to be a moderator? Click HERE
We need a Ravenclaw HoH and Professors! Read HERE
>ATTN Head Boys/Head Girls & Prefects We need to know if you're active or not! Click HERE
Face Claims list has been updated. If you haven't logged in, in the last 2 months, your claim was likely deleted. Reclaim HERE
The Rules have been updated, please read! Read HERE
Help us update the Who Plays Whom list! Tell us who you play. Click HERE Driscol Orphanage has reopened! If your character is an orphan, OR looking for a job, check out the Orphanage! Read HERE

Chat Box

Affiliates

Our Button

[Affiliates]
[Submit an Affiliate]

Last Resort: an AU HP RPG Photobucket A Twilight Life Bittersweet Forever

Credits
Leigh made it, but she doesn't care if you steal it.

HSWW

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Hswwforum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

REPLYTOPICPOLL

hold me down, and I'll carry you home
Carter Nichols
Posted: Apr 1 2010, 05:39 PM

Hogwarts Alumni
Group Icon

Group: Hogwarts Graduate
Member No.: 2,578

Carter's footsteps echoed as he neared the center of the hall. Whether it were man or beast following him didn't quite matter as his body hit the floor and the weight of the other soul bared down on him.

The sound was familiar. It surprised him. The tearing could have easily been from a letter or parcel...a shred paper perhaps...torn and crumpled. The pain was the only thing he had to tell him that it was own skin being ripped apart.

There was another quart of blood being dumped upon the floor, and sound of shredding fabric.

Carter 's face held a confused expression the entire time, unable to fight back.

Was this a blade? It must be.

At last the attacker drew back the blade. Unhitched Carter from their side, and dropped his now worthless body to the floor.

Carter felt the impact on the back of his head. A searing headache overtook all thought as he lay alone down, the atrium, soiled with his own blood.

The only sound came from his gurgled sobs as he cried and choked up blood.

Carter had many near-death experiences, but until this point had never laid in such physical pain, and awaited nothing but his own death.

His open chest heaved as he sobbed.

His body became cold with the floor, and he took in a shaky breath. His body convulsed as he began to seize. And with one last movement, of his fingers closing to his hand...Carter ceased to move. He stopped mid breath, and three seconds later, his heart beat its last.

It was painful, and slow. But the thing that had hurt him most was being alone, in his final moments on the Ministry floor.

--------------------

user posted image
"What will you say when Matthew asks about his mother?"
"The truth. We were kids together. She was my best friend, my conscience, and my confidant. The kindest most beautiful woman I ever knew. It was true love, what we had. I nearly married her. If there was ever a girl for me she was it."

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Options REPLYTOPICPOLL

Magic Is Might Skinned by Leigh for HSWWFORUM Fall 2012

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0676 seconds | Archive