Welcome!
Welcome to HSWW! HSWW is a text-based Potter-themed RPG that takes place in the years following the epilogue of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows. Please read Our Plot for details!

Important Links

House Points

Gryffindor:0 Ravenclaw:0 Hufflepuff:0 Slytherin: 0

Announcements

RULE REMINDER: Signatures may be no wider than 500px. If your signature is wider and an admin spots it, we will remove your signature without a warning.
Random Quote: Thomas pinched his nose. "Oh my god." He shook his head. "Does your mother want me to commit suicide? Because if that's what she's after, I'll just do it. If it's between that, and this class." He paused Read More Here!
Have you found a good quote on HSWW? Send me an owl!
ATTN HSWW: HSWW is being revamped! Click HERE
Would you like to be a moderator? Click HERE
We need a Ravenclaw HoH and Professors! Read HERE
>ATTN Head Boys/Head Girls & Prefects We need to know if you're active or not! Click HERE
Face Claims list has been updated. If you haven't logged in, in the last 2 months, your claim was likely deleted. Reclaim HERE
The Rules have been updated, please read! Read HERE
Help us update the Who Plays Whom list! Tell us who you play. Click HERE Driscol Orphanage has reopened! If your character is an orphan, OR looking for a job, check out the Orphanage! Read HERE

Chat Box

Affiliates

Our Button

[Affiliates]
[Submit an Affiliate]

Last Resort: an AU HP RPG Photobucket A Twilight Life Bittersweet Forever

Credits
Leigh made it, but she doesn't care if you steal it.

HSWW

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Hswwforum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

REPLYTOPICPOLL

The Unlikely Executioner
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 09:25 PM

School Nurse

Group: Hogwarts Professor
Member No.: 2,497

Only a handful of people gathered in the room where Michael Bloodgood would be taking his last breath.

The Auror, the dementor, the minister, Lil's brother, and a few people that had been present in court gathered round.

Michael was held down, and prepared to receive a the kiss of death for his plethora of morbid crimes.

Lil entered the room, her face etched with grief. Her brother had to support her, it was the only way she could stand on her feet. She didn't dare look at the clock, she didn't want to know how much time she and Michael had left.

The ceremony began, Lil's sobs echoed through the small stone room as the dementor began to suck the very life from Michael.

Just then, another familiar face entered the room, Lil's mother. "Stop! I did it! It was me!" She told them. "I blamed the whole thing on Michael...I wanted so much better for my daughter but she wouldn't have it. I thought this was the only way..."

The auror produced a patronous that sent the dementor from Michael just time, the last spark of his soul, slowly re-entering his body.

And then something odd happened...Lil's mother slid forward and within seconds had been executed by the dementor...she had fallen, the Minister told them after the woman's body had sunk to the floor. What an accident!

After hours of debating...they let Michael go, his record now saying that he was innocent of the crime.

Josh took Lil out of the prison as she was seemingly distraught from watching her mother's death. In reality, she was frightened by what she had just done.

Josh took her wand from her and snapped it in half and tossed it into the crashing wave below the prison. "We'll get you a new one." He told her.

He didn't realize that Michael was behind them...

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 09:31 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

Group: Healer
Member No.: 2,737

Michael was a lot of things at this moment, but mostly it was numb. Like the reality breaking into a bad dream, he clung to Lil for if his own life depended on it. His strength gave out, he was no longer holding her but had fallen to his knees, barely managing to keeps his arms about her in the lame fashion he could.

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 09:33 PM

School Nurse

Lil stepped back from him, emotionless for him. Josh pulled him to his feet.

"Well Michael, I think you've had quite the day. Lily bought you some time, think you can stay out of trouble?" He laughed, unaware of how deeply the situation was affecting his baby sister.

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 09:35 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

He took a second to collect his thoughts, reorder his brain.

"..Rather be dead than see you so shook up, Lil..Y'know that..."

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 09:38 PM

School Nurse

"That wasn't some miracle freak accident Michael. I put an imperious curse on her so that she would say that she did it, and then I pushed her into the dementor. I killed my mother Michael. I'm a murderer." She said as she starred off into space.

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 09:40 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

Michael managed to step forward, grabbing both of her hands, "Then you know the emptiness I feel? Knowing the monumental alteration you've made to friends and relatives. Removing from existence someone's wife, mother, daughter, sister, cousin, aunt, friend. I know how it feels Lil. You want to bottle it all up and be numb. Cry...cry for me."

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 10:02 PM

School Nurse

"Cry for yourself." Lil finished. "I did what I came here to do, and now I'm going home. You saved my life, I returned the favor. Have a good afternoon. I have to get back to work." She told him as she readjusted her purse on her shoulder.

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 10:07 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

Michael's caring face dropped off to a confused stare. He was now caught up in a decision, should he meet her game and act as emotionless, or tell her what he really thought?

"Well, I hope you have a good day at work I guess..."

Michael was simply confounded, how could she become so cold? This whole chapter in his life had the opposite turnout he had hoped for. He had gained a heart, and lost the last thing he would have to ever truly make him happy. Lil was his drive to do good, and without that radiant drive, he would eventually wind back up in the Kiss of Death.

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 10:11 PM

School Nurse

"Take the day, Lil. You've got to grieve for Mom. It'll look weird if you don't." Josh told her.

"Well then take me home." Lil pleaded with her brother,

"Go home with Michael." Josh told her as he too her arm and put it in Michael's. "You've got to be exhausted. You cried all night. Go. Get some rest." He told her.

Lil started to say something else, but before she could, Josh disappeared.

"He subtle...and not a bit funny." Lil shook her head.

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 10:13 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

"I'm sure this isn't the most appropriate time for this question, bit it's biting at me and at the same time this would be the only time for this question, do you even want to go home with me?" Michael asked.

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 10:17 PM

School Nurse

Lil stood a moment in thought as a million things rushed through her head.

"Yes." She said softy after a while. "I'm not mad or upset with you, Michael. I do wish to be with you..." She continued, unable to find the right words to match her feelings.

Everything important she wanted to communicate to him seemed to be getting lost in translation. "I love you. I'm glad you're okay...I just...I'm very shocked at myself and..I just want a shower, I'll be honest."

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Nov 1 2008, 10:19 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

Michael couldn't help but laugh a little, pulling one arm around her waist, "You're in shock dear. But if you want a shower, so be it."

And they were off to Michael's place.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Options REPLYTOPICPOLL

Magic Is Might Skinned by Leigh for HSWWFORUM Fall 2012

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1136 seconds | Archive