Welcome!
Welcome to HSWW! HSWW is a text-based Potter-themed RPG that takes place in the years following the epilogue of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows. Please read Our Plot for details!

Important Links

House Points

Gryffindor:0 Ravenclaw:0 Hufflepuff:0 Slytherin: 0

Announcements

RULE REMINDER: Signatures may be no wider than 500px. If your signature is wider and an admin spots it, we will remove your signature without a warning.
Random Quote: Thomas pinched his nose. "Oh my god." He shook his head. "Does your mother want me to commit suicide? Because if that's what she's after, I'll just do it. If it's between that, and this class." He paused Read More Here!
Have you found a good quote on HSWW? Send me an owl!
ATTN HSWW: HSWW is being revamped! Click HERE
Would you like to be a moderator? Click HERE
We need a Ravenclaw HoH and Professors! Read HERE
>ATTN Head Boys/Head Girls & Prefects We need to know if you're active or not! Click HERE
Face Claims list has been updated. If you haven't logged in, in the last 2 months, your claim was likely deleted. Reclaim HERE
The Rules have been updated, please read! Read HERE
Help us update the Who Plays Whom list! Tell us who you play. Click HERE Driscol Orphanage has reopened! If your character is an orphan, OR looking for a job, check out the Orphanage! Read HERE

Chat Box

Affiliates

Our Button

[Affiliates]
[Submit an Affiliate]

Last Resort: an AU HP RPG Photobucket A Twilight Life Bittersweet Forever

Credits
Leigh made it, but she doesn't care if you steal it.

HSWW

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Hswwforum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) REPLYTOPICPOLL

Time to Waste
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 05:36 PM

School Nurse

Group: Hogwarts Professor
Member No.: 2,497

Joshua Marshall entered the prison with a since of disgust. The moldy, dripping walls didn't exactly impress him. His parent's taste was too rich for his liking, yet these surroundings lacked anything to be desired.

Michael hadn't seen his Lil since his incarceration. She had quite the shouting match with her family and only a few days afterward had been hospitalized , all of which, Michael had no idea about.

This was Joshua's reason for visiting.

He was led to Michael's cell and promptly waited for the guard to leave before he began.

"Ahem." He said loudly.

--------------------

user posted image
Aiden Livingston
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 05:38 PM

Hogwarts Alumni
Group Icon

Group: Hogwarts Graduate
Member No.: 2,739

Michael was sitting on the metal slab that passed for a bed that was chained to the wall, staring off into space. When he heard Joshua cough he stood up slowly, walking closer to the cell's bars, "..Joshua.."

--------------------
user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 05:39 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

Group: Healer
Member No.: 2,737

OOC: Ignore that one ><

Michael was sitting on the metal slab that passed for a bed that was chained to the wall, staring off into space. When he heard Joshua cough he stood up slowly, walking closer to the cell's bars, "..Joshua.."

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 05:41 PM

School Nurse

"You look better than I would have expected. Lil has been worried sick about you. She wanted to come see you." Joshua told him as he gazed around the hallway.

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 05:48 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

Michael put his hands on the bars, getting a closer look at him, it's not that he didn't trust Joshua, the entire structure was dimly lit and he was trying to se his face, "Why couldn't she come?"

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 05:52 PM

School Nurse

"She's been in the hospital since Monday. She was suffering chest pains and a few other things. She was pregnant but..the baby ..it didn't make it. Lil took the news pretty hard, but she's okay, just depressed among a few other things." Joshua told him.

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 05:57 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

SLAM!

Michael was clinging to the bars, his feet keeping grip on them and he was pulling at them, his hair had fallen around his face, covering his expressions of rage.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE! I NEED TO BE OUT THERE! WITH LIL!" Michael's rage gave through to a lonely feeling, helplessness. He slid down the bars, landing on the bare floor on his bottom, hiding his face in his hands, "...no....this isn't how this is supposed to happen.."

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 06:01 PM

School Nurse

"Lil is doing fine. You need to work on your defense so that you can be out and be with her. By the way, I thought it would make you feel better to know that after Lil is well enough to come home, she's coming to live with me, assuming that you're not out yet. I basically bought her from my parents for my inheritance...the contract doesn't allow Lil to own herself but, I dunno...I figured that'd be one hell of a Christmas present for you." Josh grinned.

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 06:06 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

Michael was uncertain of the light, happy feeling welling up in him. For a brief moment, Michael's very human mind imagined Lil standing next to a Christmas tree, dressed in only a provocative ribbon, 'merry Christmas. big boy'

Michael stood up and did the unthinkable, he laughed. He was probably the first person to laugh- and still have his sanity in the laughter- inside Azkaban.

"You bastard.." Michael smiled, shaking his head, "Guess i'm working overtime for you from now on, huh?"

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 06:31 PM

School Nurse

"Not at all. I expect you to strive to finish early so that you can get home, and take care of my sister." Josh smirked at first, his expression turning very serious.

"I don't know how you feel about her not working but...she may not be up to it for a while. Especially as a school nurse..she...she's very heartbroken at the moment...You see....if you would have waited on hurting him until after she was hospitalized...I'd be the one in jail right now. Lil can't have children anymore. I insured her that you'd love her all the same but...there was a few hours where she was certain that she didn't deserve you because of it. It makes me wish that guy was still alive...just so I could kill him again."

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 06:34 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

Michael listened carefully to everything Joshua had to say, "She should know better. I love her all the same." He smiled, but it faded quickly, "My only option so far is to plea insanity, since I was insane at the time of the murder committed."

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 06:39 PM

School Nurse

"Actually no. Lil was at your house at the time the murder was committed, however, at this time, only the three of us know that. She wishes to tell the court that you had come to see her and that he lost control on the both of you and that the crime you committed was in self defense." Josh nodded.

"I also have a man willing to imperious you as you take the stand if they try to give veritiserum. That way you can still lie. All of this is up to you, though."

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 06:41 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

Michael was loving the way Joshua was putting everything together. "The lies, the imperious curse, everything; anything to get out of here." He smiled at him, moving his hair out of his face, "When you're my brother-in-law, remind me to take you out for a few drinks."

--------------------
user posted image
Nurse Lilaine Marshall
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 06:46 PM

School Nurse

"I thought you'd end up marrying her." Josh laughed.

"What kind of brother would I be if I didn't do everything in my power to keep her as safe and happy as possible. Which, ironically enough, in this case, would be to let her wed a convict rather than a rich old baron, or send her home to mom and dad."

--------------------

user posted image
Michael Bloodgood
Posted: Oct 11 2008, 06:48 PM

Artifact Accidents
Group Icon

Michael smiled a slightly red-faced, embarrassed smile, dropping his arms to his side, "This ain't a fairy tale, right? The evil monster killed the rapist prince charming in self defense in this book."

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  REPLYTOPICPOLL

Magic Is Might Skinned by Leigh for HSWWFORUM Fall 2012

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1339 seconds | Archive