Welcome!
Welcome to HSWW! HSWW is a text-based Potter-themed RPG that takes place in the years following the epilogue of Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows. Please read Our Plot for details!

Important Links

House Points

Gryffindor:0 Ravenclaw:0 Hufflepuff:0 Slytherin: 0

Announcements

RULE REMINDER: Signatures may be no wider than 500px. If your signature is wider and an admin spots it, we will remove your signature without a warning.
Random Quote: Thomas pinched his nose. "Oh my god." He shook his head. "Does your mother want me to commit suicide? Because if that's what she's after, I'll just do it. If it's between that, and this class." He paused Read More Here!
Have you found a good quote on HSWW? Send me an owl!
ATTN HSWW: HSWW is being revamped! Click HERE
Would you like to be a moderator? Click HERE
We need a Ravenclaw HoH and Professors! Read HERE
>ATTN Head Boys/Head Girls & Prefects We need to know if you're active or not! Click HERE
Face Claims list has been updated. If you haven't logged in, in the last 2 months, your claim was likely deleted. Reclaim HERE
The Rules have been updated, please read! Read HERE
Help us update the Who Plays Whom list! Tell us who you play. Click HERE Driscol Orphanage has reopened! If your character is an orphan, OR looking for a job, check out the Orphanage! Read HERE

Chat Box

Affiliates

Our Button

[Affiliates]
[Submit an Affiliate]

Last Resort: an AU HP RPG Photobucket A Twilight Life Bittersweet Forever

Credits
Leigh made it, but she doesn't care if you steal it.

HSWW

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Hswwforum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

REPLYTOPICPOLL

And You Should Be There
Sariah Coltum
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 04:04 PM

Librarian

Group: Hogwarts Professor
Member No.: 596

Before heading to the library, Sariah climbed up to the seventh floor, having the need to speak to Luna.

She knocked on the professor's door, then stepped back, sighed, and waited.

--------------------
user posted image
Professor Luna Darani-Hamren
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 04:16 PM

Professor of Arithmancy and Undercover Auror

Member No.: 681

Luna opened her door having gotten herself ready to go down to the great hall for dinner with her husband.

"Oh, hello Sariah. What brings you by?"

--------------------
user posted image
Sariah Coltum
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 04:34 PM

Librarian

"Luna...hi," Sariah said, pressing her lips together for a moment, as she wasn't sure where to begin.

"I was wondering if I might have a word with you. Garrin ought to hear this as well...I've asked him to join us, if that's alright? He should be here shortly."

A slight smile now played on her face.

Garrin reached the seventh floor, then he made his way to his wife's office, curiosity written all over his expression.

"Hi," he said to the two with some hesitance.

"Best we have some privacy," Sariah said, shutting Luna's door behind them.

"What's this all about?" Garrin asked kindly.

"It's about your nephew, Jason. I've come to formally invite you to his wedding."

--------------------
user posted image
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 04:37 PM

"What?!" Luna demanded after the shock had worn off, well, enough to speak anyway.

"To whom?! We haven't heard from Jason in months! Why hasn't he told us?"

--------------------
user posted image
Sariah Coltum
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 05:00 PM

Librarian

Garrin's eyes went wide, and he looked to be at a loss for words, at first.

Then he made an odd noise in his throat, and looked at Sariah like she had completely lost her mind.

"Please, allow me to explain," Sariah said gently.

"Months ago, Jason made an Unbreakable Vow with Dylan Bloomquist. He vowed to be Dylan's slave, so long as Dylan never hurt any legal Hamren. Jason's been a mere plaything for Dylan, which is why you haven't heard from Jason since.

"Your son, Cody...he contacted my sister Jaden a month ago, begging her to find out what was going on. Jaden found out about the Vow, and devised a plan to release Jason from his magical agreement.

"Hence, the wedding plans. He is to marry Destiny Parker tomorrow, making her a legal Hamren. So long as the Vow is in place...if Jason ever refuses to do Dylan's bidding, Jason will die. If Dylan ever hurts a Hamren, however, the Vow will be broken. The idea is to use her as bait for Bloomquist. He attacks her...and Jason is free.

"The wedding was meant to be kept secret, to avoid having Dylan find out. He lets Jason have some freedom, but only so that the Ministry doesn't get involved. Dylan knows that Luna's old boss is Harry Potter.

"Anyway, the wedding is no longer a secret. Dylan still does not know, or we hope he doesn't, but when one of your children found out, Jaden instructed me to tell you, so that you can impress upon them the importance of not telling anyone outside of your family. And---we figured---you'd want to be there, to witness this....significant moment in your nephew's life."

Garrin looked completely bewildered.

"Sorry...which one of our children found out...?" he asked, slightly dazed by all this new information.

"Karissa. She told the rest of your children, and then they came to mine and Jaden's home, asking about the wedding plans. Jaden saw little point in trying to mislead them---they're quite the crafty minds, your kids," Sariah said, smirking softly.

"Blimey," Garrin said, slowly shaking his head.

"So. Will you be coming?" Sariah asked.

"I---imagine this is a lot for you to take in," she added, frowning a bit.

--------------------
user posted image
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 05:07 PM

"Destiny Parker? But...she isn't old enough to be married is she? I thought she was still only fifteen...Then again, I didn't think all of my children had left together and traveled to your home..." Luna shook her head.

"Are we so wrapped up in ourselves that we see nothing?"

--------------------
user posted image
Sariah Coltum
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 05:24 PM

Librarian

"It's understandable to miss details like that, when you two are as busy as you are, and as I've said...your children are smart. Very smart," Sariah said.

"I'm not sure it was all of them that went," she added.

"I would guess Cody and Keely, at the least," Garrin said gruffly.

"And about Destiny's age...she's been given consent."

"So, if Dylan hurts a Hamren...Jason's free. So I'll get him to hurt me...makes more sense, doesn't it?" Garrin said, arching his brow.

"Dylan won't do it. He won't willingly hurt a Hamren," Sariah said.

"Oh I imagine he would if I enticed him enough," Garrin said, tightening his fists.

"You're sure?" Sariah asked softly, her tone skeptical.

"I simply need to know if you two plan to attend the wedding. Ii am the secret keeper for the location, and you can only find out where it is to occur if I tell you."

Garrin sighed heavily, looking to his wife.

"If Jason's getting married, we'll be there."

--------------------
user posted image
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 05:58 PM

Luna nodded though it was with some hesitation. The idea of her nephew making such a pact to Bloomquist in the first place was disturbing...but because of them!

--------------------
user posted image
Garrin Hamren
Posted: Oct 9 2011, 06:03 PM

Counselor
Group Icon

Group: Head of Hufflepuff
Member No.: 2,327

"Alright. I'll write down the location, but be sure to destroy it after you've arrived," she said.

Garrin handed her a bit of parchment and a quill.

"This still seems completely mental to me," he said, frowning.

Sariah nodded.

"I'm sure it does, and understandably so."

She jotted down the address, which was the house of Frank and Lavender Duxley, then handed the paper to Luna.

"Remember...no one outside of your immediate family can know. The less people that do know, the better."

Garrin sighed heavily.

"Of course."

"Thank you. Tomorrow, then," Sariah said, standing up to leave.

--------------------
user posted image
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Options REPLYTOPICPOLL

Magic Is Might Skinned by Leigh for HSWWFORUM Fall 2012

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0869 seconds | Archive