Skin Designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to HERSHEYPARK CRAZY Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Carrousel Circle vs. Founder's Circle, What do you like best?
HPCrazy
Posted: Mar 31 2005, 09:41 PM

Forum Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

We all know pretty much now what Founder's Circle is supposed to be like. 1920's theming, new shade arbors, two old rides returning, more landscaping.

What's your opinion on the revamp of this area? Do you miss the atmosphere of the old Carrousel Circle or are you going to like what we are expecting this season? Discuss.........
Mysterio
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 09:33 AM

The Man With The Plan

Member No.: 2

Well I was suppose to go to the park today for Springtime At the park but thunderstorms all day. I want to see some pictures of it.
SRR
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 10:23 AM

Unregistered

^ Today? Spring in the Park is next week. lol It's a good thing there were T-storms in Hershey. tongue.gif
HPCrazy
Posted: Apr 2 2005, 02:41 PM

Forum Administrator

Yeah, you got your weekends mixed up Mysterio! wink.gif
astroliner
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 12:39 PM

Comet

Member No.: 5

Springtime was a great event this year. The new Founders Circle is nice, it was still strange to see the balloon flight and the Starship America (which they need to revamp back to the original ride that it was.) The GW is missed, but change is needed these days.
HPCrazy
Posted: Apr 12 2005, 02:32 PM

Forum Administrator

Astroliner, was any of the structures redone in Founder's Circle other than the shade arbors? The park mentioned this in their press release and Josh and SRR really never took notice of anything.
astroliner
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 10:33 AM

Comet

yeah i didn't see any obvious changes like building wise, the only change i noticed was the absence of the car. cone.
HPCrazy
Posted: Apr 13 2005, 01:39 PM

Forum Administrator

I can't wait to see what they did change. Anything else that you saw or happening this season?

The other stuff I saw via pics. or heard about:
-Trailblazer and Roller Soaker getting repainted
-New sign out front
-New bridges over the creek
-and Founder's Circle

I can't believe they haven't done anything else to Founder's Circle like they were supposed to do according to press release. Any pics. of HP or DW to provide us Astroliner?

By the way, is that a pic. oa an old DW monorail Astroliner that you have under your name? If it is, it's pretty cool! Maybe you could provide us with some pics. of DW that you may have in the HPCrazy Yahoo Groups or Webshots Galleries?
astroliner
Posted: Apr 21 2005, 07:07 AM

Comet

no its the inside of the astroliner
HPCrazy
Posted: Apr 21 2005, 02:39 PM

Forum Administrator

Okay, man, it's been so long since I rode that but I do remember the ride.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0390 seconds · Archive