Alright... to say the least...
It's been a busy half year. For real life. For the RP... things could (and have)
pick(ed) up a little. That's good. Shout out to Tubers and Spacey for instantly livening up the Chat box, and beginning a new wave just slightly behind the others RPers!
On other overall news, a new vigor is in the air. It started this weekend, and it's not slowing down. Between a nice plot event planned tomorrow and the upcoming summer, good times are just around the corner. On behalf of the admins, please bear with us in the coming weeks, which are bound to be busy; especially for Helios. However, the summer is coming up, and there is bound to be great strides in the first plot of Gold Sky Silver Sea. It IS coming. And very soon!
This news is perhaps a little general, seeing as its covering for half a year. The site is officially 2 years old. To the few that were here in the beginning, a lot has changed. It took a good year and a half to fine-tune the forum. And there are still things that can be done. However, in this past half year, we've slowly begun to really thrive. And it's not going to stop anytime soon!
The Black Knight
- A system has been prepared to allow the moderating and admin team easy ways to branstorm new side quests, adventures, and NPC's.
- TM List done.
- More RP spirir from the admins than ever before.
- Summer (and free time) is right around the corner.
- More plot events
- Challenges not only to the first, but also the second gym leader!
- A more lively forum
- The Sinnoh Pokemon emoticons, for easy access to 4th gen pokemon images
- A move tutor list updated with new moves