Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to GeneralHospitalOnline. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

LuSam Drabbles and One-Shots
Laina
Posted: Jul 5 2008, 12:41 PM

Unregistered

Fandom: General Hospital
Title: My Angel
Characters: Alexis, Claudia, Lucky, Mac, Sam, and Trevor.
Pairing: Lucky/Sam (LuSam)
Rating/Warnings: R. AU, Het, Implied Rape, Minor Character Death, OOC, Violence.
Summary: What will Lucky do when he has to arrest Sam? What will he do when Sam gets hurt?
Disclaimer: I don’t own General Hospital, the characters, locations, or anything like that. The only things I own are this story and the made-up character Dr. Chris Harrison.

The warehouse was abandoned or so Lucky thought, as he walked inside. The rest of the PCPD along with the fire department had already left. As he searched the area, looking for any clues that would tell him who had set the fire, a sound grabbed his attention. Lucky slipped his gun from the holster and took the safety off as he continued his surveillance of the area.

Hearing the sound again, Lucky turned and fired in the direction the sound had come from. Sam didn’t want to give up her position but when the bullet entered her arm she let out a loud cry of pain and then she cursed under her breath. Lucky took off in the direction that the cry had come from. “Stop! Police! Drop your weapon and turn to face me slowly,” He commanded and was surprised when the person did as told and he saw that it was his girlfriend.

“Sam, what the hell are you doing here?” Lucky asked as he quickly made his way over to her. Sam didn’t move. She just stood there clutching her arm. When Lucky was standing in front of Sam, he touched her shoulder and she flinched and moved away from him. “Sam, what’s going on?” Lucky asked as he led his girlfriend to his squad car. Looking up at her boyfriend, Sam confessed.

“I did it,” She said softly. “I set the warehouse on fire, knowing that Claudia and Trevor would be in it.” Lucky stared at Sam in surprise for a moment and then he asked, “Why? What did you stand to gain if they died?” Sam looked Lucky in the eyes and said honestly, “Peace. I would finally have peace, Lucky. Trevor hurt me and Claudia threatened Katrina and Molly. This was my way of getting them back for the pain they caused.”

Lucky realized what Sam was talking about and he could understand her fear and anger. However, she had tried to kill Trevor Lansing and Claudia Zacchara and now he had to do something that he knew would ruin their relationship. “I’m sorry Sam, but you know what I have to do now.” Sam didn’t reply. She just simply lifted her hands and waited as Lucky snapped the handcuffs on her.

Lucky sighed, knowing that they would have to go by General Hospital before he took Sam to the station. So they did and after Sam was taken care of, Lucky brought her to the station. When the two of them walked inside the station, they were stopped by Alexis and Mac. When Sam heard her mother’s voice, she walked right by the older woman and walked into the interrogation room. Alexis wanted to know what was going on as Mac went to question Sam.

Turning to face her daughter’s boyfriend, Alexis asked, “Lucky, what in the world is going on here?” Lucky steered Alexis to an empty corner and filled her in on what Sam had told him. When Lucky had finished, Alexis had her hand over her mouth in shock and sadness. Poor Sam. Her daughter must have been keeping these two things a secret for ages. It was an hour before Alexis and Lucky saw Sam again.

When they were allowed to see her, Alexis made sure that her daughter was okay as she went to see about Molly and Kristina. Sam and Lucky talked about Trevor and Claudia and what they had said and done. Sam wouldn’t say the word rape. She would talk around it but would never say the exact word.

Sam knew that Mac would have to punish her somehow and she wondered what he was going to do. She was surprised when her mother and Mac walked back in two hours later. It turned out that Alexis had gotten Sam a reprieve and as long as she didn’t leave town, she could go home. Sam went home alone that night since something else had come up at the station. Lucky had been told by Mac to go to the scene and Alexis had gone home to take care of Molly and Kristina.

When Sam walked into the house, the quiet surrounded her and threatened to drown her. Closing and locking the door behind her, Sam headed upstairs to the master bedroom that she and Lucky currently shared. A few moments later, as she entered the bedroom, a sound caught her attention. She quickly flipped on the light and walked into the closet, closing the door behind her.

Taking only a few seconds, she started looking for something. Spotting the locked box that she was looking for a moment later, she went and took it from the shelf. Setting the box on the floor, Sam took her key ring out of her pocket and quickly found the one that unlocked the box. After unlocking the box, she took the gun out and remained silent. Sam turned the small gun over in her hand for a moment.

A sad smile graced her lips as she thought about what was to come. Sam pushed the box out of the way and she began to slowly exit the closet, careful not to make any noise. She didn’t want to alert the intruder of her presence. Slowly making her way around the house, Sam was half-way down the hall when she heard the noise again.

Releasing the safety on the gun, Sam peaked into a small crack of the open door. Waiting to see what would happen, she was surprised when she heard voices a few seconds later coming from the bathroom. Staring into the small crack of the open door, Sam waited until one of the intruders was in her line of sight before she fired. Everything happened so fast.

There was the sound of the shot, the cry of pain as it hit Claudia and then Trevor began to shoot at Sam. Throwing the bathroom door open, Sam just opened fire on Trevor who she knew was hiding and waiting for her to make a mistake. However, as she shot the other person, they got a shot at her as well. When the other person fell to the floor and died, Sam knew that she had to call an ambulance and fast, so she did.

After calling the ambulance, Sam was about to pass out when she heard the sound of the door opening downstairs and someone walking into the house. Knowing that it was Lucky made Sam sad. She didn’t want to die but she especially didn’t want to die in front of Lucky. Lucky had only been gone for thirty minutes since everything was already being taken care of when he had arrived at the crime scene.

So he had decided to just go home and spend some time with Sam. Lucky checked out the house, calling Sam’s name as he checked each room, looking for her. On entering the bathroom, he froze at the open doorway, seeing Claudia Zaccharra and Trevor Lansing lying in pools of their own blood. Forcing himself not to think the worst about his girlfriend, Lucky quickly turned his attention to Sam. He fell to his knees on the floor beside his girlfriend.

Lucky quickly grabbed one of Sam’s wrists, checking to see if she still had a pulse. He wanted to shout out in happiness when he found a faint pulse. It was only a few minutes later that the sound of two ambulances filled the air and before Lucky knew it, the paramedics were pulling up in front of the house. Lucky bolted down the stairs and let the paramedics in.

The two men took Sam and loaded her onto a stretcher and brought her into the ambulance where two more paramedics were waiting. Then the first two paramedics went inside and took care of Claudia and Trevor’s bodies and brought them to the second ambulance that was waiting for them. Tears were rushing non-stop down Lucky’s cheeks.

As he rode in the ambulance with Sam, Lucky kissed his girlfriends lips and whispered, “I’m sorry, my angel. I’m sorry for not doing better for you. I love you, Sam. Don’t quit on me now.” Lucky knew that he needed to call Alexis and tell her what was going on. He dreaded having to tell her what was going on with Sam. Before long they were pulling up at General Hospital and Lucky watched as they took Sam and rushed her off to the operating room to remove the bullet.

It wasn’t long before Alexis arrived at the hospital with Kristina and Molly in tow. Alexis froze when she entered the hospital and saw Lucky. After a moment though, tears slipped down her cheeks as she approached her daughter’s boyfriend for the second time in twenty-four hours and asked, “What happened?” Lucky explained about Claudia and Trevor breaking into their house to try and kill Sam.

He explained how Sam had shot both of them instead and killed them. Lucky told Alexis that before Trevor died he had gotten a good shot at Sam and that was why they were here waiting to see if she was going to be okay. Even though it was only a few hours of waiting, for Lucky and Alexis it felt like longer. They were so worried about Sam, that when the surgeon approached them, neither one of them noticed him at first.

It wasn’t until Dr Harrison cleared his throat to get their attention, did they even realize that the surgery was over. He explained to them that Sam was lucky and that they had gotten to the bullet before it caused any permanent damage. Dr. Harrison said that Sam was going to be okay. Alexis began to sob in happiness as she hugged Lucky. She was so relieved that Sam was going to be okay.

Two months later Lucky sighed as he flopped down on the couch in the living room. He looked over at Sam who was lying on the carpet, exhausted after having finished moving the last of their things into their new house. Lucky was so glad that Sam had survived the surgery. It had been hard enough telling Kristina and Molly that their sister was hurt, but to tell them that she had died would have been more than Lucky could handle.

It had nearly killed him to watch them cry as he told them that Sam was hurt. However, that was in the past now and Sam was okay. He smiled when he caught Sam looking at her engagement ring for what was probably the millionth time since giving it to her. As Lucky got comfortable on the couch, Sam got up and joined him on the couch. “I love you too, Lucky,” She said and then they kissed.

The end.
Laina
Posted: Jan 4 2009, 05:15 PM

Unregistered

Fandom: General Hospital
Title: Only a Matter of Time
Characters: Lucky and Sam.
Pairing: LuSam (Lucky/Sam)
Rating/Warnings: PG. FutureFic, Het.
Summary: Sam’s thoughts when Lucky leaves her.
A/N: Thanks to my friend and beta Judy and to my readers.
Disclaimer: I own nothing except this story.

*Only a Matter of Time* LuSam Drabble

She watched him as he walked out the door. There were no tears in her eyes. She had known this was going to happen in the end.

They were too different. She was a criminal and he was a cop. There was no way this could end well.

It was only a matter of time before the game ended. Sooner or later she would have come out on the losing end once again.

She hadn’t thought that it would hurt this much to lose him. After all they had only gotten together out of revenge against Jason and Elizabeth. Right?

The End.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0233 seconds · Archive

Created by OverTheBelow of Creative Concepts and Sith Designs.