Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to GeneralHospitalOnline. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Do you think their marriage will survive?, CarJax
gargoyles42
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 04:20 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Will CarJax survive everything that's been going on lately? Will Carly drive Jax away? Will Jax find out about Carly and Sonny? What do you think?

--------------------
user posted image
Banner thanks to Meghan
user posted image
Banner thanks to GHFan.
user posted image
Banner thanks to Jessica.
sharisse
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 06:22 PM

Unregistered

i didnt think that they would last this long, i really thought that theyre time was up when michael got shot but i was proved wrong....til the limo sex that is! im worried ab this pregnancy s/l coz once again, jax is the little lapdog who knows nothing and i hate it sad.gif
gargoyles42
Posted: Jul 12 2008, 07:07 PM

Administrator

QUOTE (sharisse @ Jul 11 2008, 06:22 PM)
i didnt think that they would last this long, i really thought that theyre time was up when michael got shot but i was proved wrong....til the limo sex that is! im worried ab this pregnancy s/l coz once again, jax is the little lapdog who knows nothing and i hate it sad.gif

I agree. I didn't think they would last very long at all. I used to never really like Jax but he has really grown on me and I don't want him to get his heartbroken but of course Carly can't keep from doing that to every person she loves. I love Carly but I don't really think that she deserves a man like Jax. Jax is a really good person who doesn't like violence. I just hope if or when CarJax breaks up that Jax is on the upside of everything.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner thanks to Meghan
user posted image
Banner thanks to GHFan.
user posted image
sarajbrownfan
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 04:29 AM

Unregistered

think they will survive this latest crisis. love my carjx
Mimi990
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 06:37 PM

Unregistered

I really liked Carjax. They were cute @ the beg. Jax has the ability to calm Carly down somewhat. But I think that they have too much going on w/ other people to stay 2gethr. Eventually they'll get to the point of becoming completely insecure ab each other. Jax will continue to defend Kate and Carly will never be ok w/ that esp when she finds out Kate payed Ian off. Jax will always resent that Carly runs to Jason w/ her problems instead of him. It will only turn to hate and I don't want that for them. I think it'll def be over when Jax finds out ab Carly's limo sex w/ Sonny. It'll be the straw that broke the camel's back for both of them. 1.gif crying2.gif
gargoyles42
Posted: Jul 19 2008, 06:41 PM

Administrator

I agree, Mimi. dito.gif

The one thing that I never understood was why Jax was with Carly. I mean he's such a stand up guy and Carly lies, cheats, and steals. Don't get me wrong, I love Carly, Jax, and CarJax. I just never understood exactly why they got together. crying2.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Banner thanks to Meghan
user posted image
Banner thanks to GHFan.
user posted image
burkee
Posted: Jul 20 2008, 09:12 PM

Unregistered

I really hope so! They're one of my favorite couples I never liked them much together either I always wanted Carly with Sonny but they've really grown on me and I hope their marriage will surivive this!
lbm234
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 10:50 PM

Unregistered

I was hoping their marriage would last but it doesn't look that way. Eventually I think Jax will find out about Carly and Sonny.
gargoyles42
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 10:51 PM

Administrator

QUOTE (lbm234 @ Jul 27 2008, 10:50 PM)
I was hoping their marriage would last but it doesn't look that way. Eventually I think Jax will find out about Carly and Sonny.

Yeah, so was I. He better. I don't want Jax to keep being the one in the dark. I hate that.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner thanks to Meghan
user posted image
Banner thanks to GHFan.
user posted image
lusamfan
Posted: Jul 29 2008, 07:01 AM

Unregistered

I like Carly, Jax, and CarJax but I don't know if there marriage will last once Jax finds about Carly/Sonny's sex in the limo, but then he might not because she might tell him well i did it for Michael and Morgan that's the only way I could try to get him to sign his rights away. I hope CarJax works out though.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0255 seconds · Archive

Created by OverTheBelow of Creative Concepts and Sith Designs.