zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to GeneralHospitalOnline. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Will They End Up Together?, Liason
gargoyles42
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 04:21 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Do you guys think that after everything that has happened that Liason can end up together and happy?

--------------------
user posted image
Banner thanks to Meghan
user posted image
Banner thanks to GHFan.
user posted image
Banner thanks to Jessica.
angel85qcca
Posted: Jul 17 2008, 12:36 PM

Unregistered

All I know is that I will be really angry if they don't ! 6.gif
mee5234
Posted: Jul 23 2008, 04:19 PM

Unregistered

i dk when liz got pregnant there was never a doubt in my mind that it was jasons even before she told an unconcious jason back in nov of 06 but ik it was going to take some time before the two actually got together but once jake was kidnapped and then jasons murder trial came around i was starting to become more positive that liaosn would finally be together like yea we had all those lil cute "ily scenes" nd the i need you scenes and pretty much a few mins that just confirmed what we liaosn fans all ready knew that they were madly in love and just wanted to be together and be a family but no its always "your life is too dangerous or i dont want to hurt you" like im so sick of guza stringing us all along whenever we think yes finally they are going to say screw everyone we love eachother and are about to be tgether something always destroys it i still have faith but that faith has become very slim if liasn arent closer to being together by christmas i dk how i will feel
lbm234
Posted: Jul 27 2008, 10:42 PM

Unregistered

I really hope they end up together but it seems like it will never happen and things just keep getting in the way.
iluvusteve
Posted: Aug 15 2008, 08:43 PM

Unregistered

I really really hope so. I have loved Jason and Liz since the first day they meet.
mee5234
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 02:57 AM

Unregistered

i dk i wish i could say that they love eachother so much that it doesnt matter but i really dk i dont doubtthere love i jst doubt there committment liz is too scared of not jason but his lifestyl and what it contains nd jason is too afraid that his lifestyle will hurt the ppl he loves most which would be jake nd liz nd his other family and friends and fear is whats proventing them from being together
gargoyles42
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 02:03 PM

Administrator

For a while I was really hoping for Liason to end up together but now their's been very little Liason on the show. I'm starting to lose hope in them. I'll always love Liason but I don't really think that Liz can except Jason's lifestyle like Sam did and like he needs. Plus, he's too scared for her life to even go near her.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner thanks to Meghan
user posted image
Banner thanks to GHFan.
user posted image
inahsan
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 03:17 PM

Unregistered

I totally agree with you...... sad.gif
It' so sad but ....it's the fact that Liz can never except Jason's lifestyle..& support him as Sam did.......And Jason knows that very well...he is also scared for her & the children's safety.....He is so scared that it seems he thinks million times before he even goes near them.... sad.gif
You can't be with someone or can't be happy with someone when there is always a fear...of loosing something / someone very precious
gargoyles42
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 03:19 PM

Administrator

I completely agree! iagree.gif

BTW, inahsan, I sent you a PM.

--------------------
user posted image
Banner thanks to Meghan
user posted image
Banner thanks to GHFan.
user posted image
jasam4ever25
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 05:01 PM

Unregistered

They should not and hopefully will not end uo together. They don't fit. They're trying to turn one night of sex into a relationship. Just becuause you have a baby together doesn't mean you have to be together. They're forcing it and it's getting old.
inahsan
Posted: Aug 16 2008, 05:58 PM

Unregistered

I can understand your frustration...
I loved JaSam too.........They could have been the best couple.At that time they were perfect for each other...But they handled it wrong.

But I have to say, I always loved Liason....even when they were not couple.
LiasonLuSamFan
Posted: Sep 1 2008, 04:19 PM

Unregistered

I definantly would love them together, but the writers have screwed us so many time I am not sure if it will happen.
All I know is I LOVE them together!
krisseems
Posted: Sep 17 2008, 10:48 PM

Unregistered

I hope they end up together because otherwise they have been stringing us along for nothing. I don't mind this back and forth crap so much because I am hoping for something in the end. I not this sucks.
sydangle2
Posted: Nov 8 2008, 05:43 AM

Unregistered

Not a doubt in my mind they will be together.
They aren't in another relationship for a reason?

But I feel your frustration too .... this LIMBO has to stop.
fastlanefan1
Posted: Dec 23 2008, 08:43 PM

Unregistered

Liason has this unique relationship that no other pairing(for Liz or Jason) can match. I think despite breaking up once again, somehow they will end up in each other's lives, again and not just because of Jake.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0284 seconds · Archive

Created by OverTheBelow of Creative Concepts and Sith Designs.