Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to GeneralHospitalOnline. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Saved, SpinMax Drabble
Laina
Posted: Jan 4 2009, 05:17 PM

Unregistered

Fandom: General Hospital
Title: Saved
Characters: Spinelli and Maxie.
Pairing: SpinMax
Rating/Warnings: PG. Het.
Summary: Maxie won’t let anything ruin her friendship with Spinelli.
A/N: Thanks to Judy my friend and beta and to all my readers.
Disclaimer: I own nothing except this story.

SpinMax Drabble

Saved

She knows he loves her but they’ll never be together. She sees him as her best friend and nothing more.

Every day she’s surprised by how deep his love is for her, despite all the mistakes she’s made and all the ones she knows are to come.

No matter what she does he always stands by her. No matter how many dangerous situations she drags him into, he loves her and she knows it hurts him since she can’t return his love.

But no matter what happens between them, she’s going to tell Spinelli the truth. That he saved her.

The end.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0205 seconds · Archive

Created by OverTheBelow of Creative Concepts and Sith Designs.