Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to GeneralHospitalOnline. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Escape, RoSpin
Laina
Posted: Jan 4 2009, 05:06 PM

Unregistered

Fandom: General Hospital
Title: Escape
Characters: Robin and Spinelli
Pairing: RoSpin
Rating/Warning: PG13. AU, Het, OOC.
Summary: Robin and Spinelli find love in each other.
A/N: Thanks to Judy my friend and beta and to the readers.
Disclaimer: I donít own the fandom or anything you recognize. I only own this story.
Words: 614

*Escape* RoSpin Drabble

Heís super intelligent and she loves that about him. She thinks that maybe one day he will rise above being Jasonís computer hacker and be able to find a job that suits his style and intelligence perfectly.

Robin tries to talk to him, letting him know that she loves him and believes in him.

It doesnít work at first, though. He only sees what he wants to see and Robin knows that she canít help Spinelli until heís ready to see whatís right in front of him.

That doesnít stop her from trying. She wants Spinelli in her life, no matter what it costs.

Robin wishes that he felt the same. But since Jason is Spinelliís best friend, she doesnít see their situation changing any time in the near future.

Even though she knows that he loves his job, Robin wants to tell Spinelli that itís wrong and that heís putting himself in danger when he shouldnít be.

That there will be a time when Jason wonít be around to save him and then what will happen?

She hopes that by telling him her feelings, it will influence him to let go of the lifestyle he and Jason are currently living.

Robin wants him to be able to live a long and wonderful life and if he keeps living in the middle of mob violence with Jason, the chances of him doing that are slim to none.

Robin sighs softly as she wakes up. She opens her eyes and sits up in the bed that she and Spinelli share.

They have only been married for two months, but they have been friends for longer than that and she hopes that Spinelli will be able to trust her instincts by now.

Robin gets out of bed a few moments later and heads for the shower.

She knows that the day ahead is going to be long and she wants to try and get a head start on it.

Ever since she and Spinelli got married, her life has been turned upside down.

As Robin grabs some clothes on her way to the bathroom, she hears Spinelli waking up and as she closes the bathroom door, wonders if today will be different from any other day so far.

As the water runs, she takes her shower and imagines what their life would be like, if Spinelli didnít work for Jason.

Sheís asked him time and time again why he wonít leave and escape from the madness that is the mob.

The words he tells her play over and over in her mind and she has to decide if sheís strong enough to stay with the man she loves through anything, or if sheís strong enough to leave him.

ďI love you Robin, but this is my life. I work for Jason and I like doing it. I like helping him. While you might think differently, I donít feel like thereís anything I need to escape from. If you donít like the way things are, then Iíll understand if you want a divorce. I wonít fight it or anything. I just want to see you happy.Ē

The fact that he is asking her to choose, makes Robin want to weep.

She loves Spinelli more than anything in the world and wants to start a family with him, but does she really have the right to get what she wants?

Robin knows that if she stays with Spinelli, she will no longer be able to say bad things about the mob.

However if she leaves to escape from the violence, she will no longer have Spinelli in her life and she couldnít stand not having him around.

The end.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0197 seconds · Archive

Created by OverTheBelow of Creative Concepts and Sith Designs.