Rules and Regulations
The rules are rather simple, really:
1. Above all, respect. Respect others' opinion. You may not agree with what is written, and you may discuss/debate about issues, but please refrain from name-calling or similar low action.
2. No profanity. If you want to say it, find a way to say it without resorting to it. And no, editing out some letters doesn't mean it's not profanity anymore.
3. Please post in English. As much as possible, posts should be in English. This is in consideration to those who cannot understand Filipino, or any other language.
4. If you're in doubt, ask. The admins and mods are there to guide and help you. PM them, or else ask in the Helpdesk forum.
5. Do not pose as an admin or mod. We know who's who--don't pretend somebody you're not.
6. No spamming. Post sensibly. Spammers will be banned.
7. No obscene posts or images. We do not allow them. Posters who do such a thing will immediately be banned. If you're unsure of a picture or topic, ask an admin or mod before posting. This also applies to avatars.
8. No bumping of topic. We consider such action as spam.
9. Pics in sig isn't allowed (might be changed later on, but for now we won't allow it). Any sigs found to have pics will automatically be deleted.
10. Please do not post anything illegal. Such posts or topics will be removed, and the poster warned or banned (depending on the severity of the offense).