Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Reaper Board. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Forum:  Xbox Live Gamertag
Spectre
Posted: Jan 3 2011, 05:51 PM

Aspiring FPS God
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 37

Hey guys, i've just purchased a years subscription for xbox live gold. I was looking for a gamertag topic - i know there is one, but i couldn't be arsed to trawl through the pages of topics, so if its possible could someone make this sticky please?

Anyway my gamer tag is:

Rexzii

I play xbox quite regularly as opposed to PC and i'd really like to play online with you guys again if anyone has it smile.gif - so add me biggrin.gif

PS. If anyone else who's got an xbox live account could add their tags as well then it'd be a lot easier to find in one topic

Cheers guys cool.gif
DocMartin
Posted: Jan 8 2011, 04:59 PM

A reaper 4-life
Group Icon

Group: Reapers
Member No.: 30

My gamertag is: menothavexboxmuthafucker

tongue.gif
Steven
Posted: Jan 8 2011, 07:39 PM

Steven
Group Icon

Member No.: 133

QUOTE (DocMartin @ Jan 8 2011, 06:59 PM)
My gamertag is: menothavexboxmuthafucker

tongue.gif

Mine: menothavexboxmuthafucker22222222222 laugh.gif
PM
Spectre
Posted: Jan 8 2011, 07:53 PM

Aspiring FPS God
Group Icon

buy an xbox... you know you want to wink.gif
DARKWOLF
Posted: Jan 10 2011, 02:54 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 258

Mines F1 Steve O

Feel free to add me wink.gif
assiountos
Posted: Jan 10 2011, 08:54 AM

Trained ASShole :P
Group Icon

Member No.: 445

Mine is : ForgotTheXboxBuyAPS3
Steven
Posted: Jan 10 2011, 10:28 AM

Steven
Group Icon

QUOTE (Spectre @ Jan 8 2011, 09:53 PM)
buy an xbox... you know you want to wink.gif

Nope I don't tongue.gif How do you even manage to play FPS games with controller? I develop games for consoles for 2 years and I'm still reluctant to participate in weekly playtests with Xbox controller because it's so much more awkward than the mouse (though controls in our game are great).
PM
Lithium
Posted: Jan 10 2011, 03:18 PM

Everyone's favourite RS noob
Group Icon

Member No.: 50

QUOTE (Steven @ Jan 10 2011, 10:28 AM)
Nope I don't tongue.gif How do you even manage to play FPS games with controller? I develop games for consoles for 2 years and I'm still reluctant to participate in weekly playtests with Xbox controller because it's so much more awkward than the mouse (though controls in our game are great).

Since you've been in the gaming industry do you not feel that the last thing you want to do when you get home from work is play computer games? tongue.gif
DocMartin
Posted: Jan 10 2011, 05:47 PM

A reaper 4-life
Group Icon

Member No.: 30

QUOTE (Lithium @ Jan 10 2011, 03:18 PM)

Since you've been in the gaming industry do you not feel that the last thing you want to do when you get home from work is play computer games? tongue.gif

I wouldnt have that feeling wink.gif
Cant understand ppl playing fps on console as well. You can never be as accurate as with the mouse and keyboard. cool.gif
Spectre
Posted: Jan 10 2011, 06:37 PM

Aspiring FPS God
Group Icon

QUOTE (DocMartin @ Jan 10 2011, 05:47 PM)

Cant understand ppl playing fps on console as well. You can never be as accurate as with the mouse and keyboard. cool.gif

thats true but its down the practice, i have a 1.6k/d ratio on Black Ops which is better than what i had for JO. For me the reason for getting a console was i was tired of having games i couldn't run on full spec, i couldn't afford to constantly upgrade my pc and after purchasing a laptop i thought it made more sense to keep that for uni work and my xbox for games. plus its so much easier to load/shut down biggrin.gif
Raytheon
Posted: Jan 10 2011, 07:42 PM

Wannabe Spammer
Group Icon

Member No.: 459

So true, I play allot of COD on the xbox with my friends but playing the game on a PC is much more complex and accurate. Games on the xbox tend to feel more simplified than when you play the same game on a PC. Atleast it does for me huh.gif
Steven
Posted: Jan 11 2011, 08:46 AM

Steven
Group Icon

QUOTE (Lithium @ Jan 10 2011, 05:18 PM)

No, I wouldn't say tongue.gif I used to play JO every other night for two years while working in gamedev biggrin.gif Development itself doesn't involve that much playing. I've lost part of my interest in games due to general "overexposure" to gaming, or I just don't like the titles today perhaps biggrin.gif And I simply have a lot more things to do besides games, but it's like that with most of us smile.gif
PM
Steven
Posted: Jan 11 2011, 08:52 AM

Steven
Group Icon

QUOTE (Spectre @ Jan 10 2011, 08:37 PM)

thats true but its down the practice, i have a 1.6k/d ratio on Black Ops which is better than what i had for JO. For me the reason for getting a console was i was tired of having games i couldn't run on full spec, i couldn't afford to constantly upgrade my pc and after purchasing a laptop i thought it made more sense to keep that for uni work and my xbox for games. plus its so much easier to load/shut down biggrin.gif

BlackOps is easier than JO tongue.gif You can get kills by simply sitting in the corner and emptying a clip in everyone that passes by biggrin.gif Anyhow with practice one can become a pro on console at any game of course. Still it'll remain a different experience on PC. I really hate seeing PC market torn by piracy and dominated by blockbusters! I have high hopes for new business models like Free4Play to revive PC games.
PM
Spectre
Posted: Jan 11 2011, 06:17 PM

Aspiring FPS God
Group Icon

QUOTE (Steven @ Jan 11 2011, 08:52 AM)
QUOTE (Spectre @ Jan 10 2011, 08:37 PM)

BlackOps is easier than JO tongue.gif You can get kills by simply sitting in the corner and emptying a clip in everyone that passes by biggrin.gif Anyhow with practice one can become a pro on console at any game of course. Still it'll remain a different experience on PC. I really hate seeing PC market torn by piracy and dominated by blockbusters! I have high hopes for new business models like Free4Play to revive PC games.

personally i think u need faster reactions for cod, its mostly close quarters fighting and you need to think a lot more on the spot when laying claymores and stuff. People could easily camp in JO as well and long distance shooting was a lot easier. Anyone can have a good score by camping
Steven
Posted: Jan 12 2011, 12:58 PM

Steven
Group Icon

I'll argue even camping in JO took some skill smile.gif It took me months before I started steadily ending JO games with positive ratio, and months before I took first place on the server for the first time tongue.gif To be honest - can't even imagine playing JO on console!
PM
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2  Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0963 seconds | Archive