- Quite in her own way as she seems to normally be in her own little world. Always willing to help and outgoing when she isn't daydreaming. She is very protective of her friends and stands up for them even when it may cause her harm. She is in a sense, self-less -- always thinking of others before herself but in another sense, she does it all for herself. She only helps others and thinks of them first so that she could gain trust and friendship... so she wouldn't be alone.Appearance
Pale, creamy skin covers her slender, 5'9" frame. A long braid of gamboge-colored hair falling to end about mid-calf -- seeming to sway freely from side to side as she walks. Eyes seem to hold a slightly distant look within them, the pale blue of the left and the dark green of the right. She wore a black hoody, though rarely she wears the hood, and a red shirt under neath -- the sleeves so long that even when thay are out of the sleeves of the hoody they cover her hands. Upon her lower hair she wore a pair of blue jeans and simple black shoes. Even though it is hidden from view, it is there -- a deep scar of an 'X' upon her sternum.Likes//
- Insects - They have always fasinated me more then dolls or other 'feminine' things. There are so many types and so many different ways they look it makes me quite curious of each one's beauty -- be it outer beauty or inner.
- Scorpians - My big brother gave me a scorpian and taught me about them. What they ate and where they lived, about their sting and poisons. Just knowing that a scorpian was a present from my brother made me happy and begin to like them.
- Strawberries - So sweet and yet slightly tart. Juicy and very good with small cakes or just with sugar. They are just very pleasent.
- Blue Roses - Every girl in a sense likes a type of flower. Personally my flower of choice is the rare Blue Rose. If I were to get one from someone, I would know for sure they cared to have bothered enough to find such a rare, beautiful thing.Dislikes//
- Dogs - When I was a child I use to go to my neighbors house to place. She had a dog that would always bark or growl, claw or bite me... Ever since those days I've never really liked them.
- Onions - By themselves they taste too strong. And even when cooked in something there is normally too much or it's flavor overpowers the rest of the dish. Plus, they sting my eyes...
- People who think they are everything - Poor, Peasent, Rich, Royal, Commoner, I don't care. We're all people and to think your everything just because of what you have, don't have, just just because you think that is stupid. We all have our strengths and weaknesses.
-Tomatos - I'm allergic to them. I can touch them and handle them, but if I eat them I will get very queasy and weak for a little while and get very hot and succeptable to temperature.Flaws:
Allergic to Tomatos, Not very good at math, Can't swim.Talents:
Very good singer, Runs fast, ImaginativePhobias//
- Drowning - I cannot swim and I'm afraid that one day I might slip off a dock or something into the water with no one else around and I would drown.
- Guns - My mom and dad were shot right in front of me and now even the sound of a gun scares me.
1,000GItems on Hand:
Taiist (Male Scorpian - Non-Poisonous)Family:
Mother (Dead), Father (Dead), Brother (Married, Lives with wife in another village)Occupation:
Born and raised in a small village she grew up well, though a few things still made it to were her life wasn't perfect. When she was ten her parents were shot right in front of her, she had been hiding under her bed playing hide and seek with them so she wasn't found, but she saw the whole thing. She was then raised by her brother who comforted her by getting her a scorpian (which she named Taiist) and taught her how to handle it. Though, even though she was comforted by her brother and Taiist, she grew distant and went off into her own world quite often. Her grades lowered into a dangerous zone but she still barely passed and graduated. She made a few friends in which she would dedicate some time to, but mostly it was her, Taiist, and the insects she was facinated with. Now she is 19 and she has become more open, having pushed her past away, though she still carries a bit of her daydreaming with her. Her brother had gotten married and he and his wife lived in Roz's childhood home with her, but now they were exspecting two little ones on the way so, in order to make space, Roz agreed to move out. Her brother pulled out some money from a stash he kept and gave it to her, 1500G. So with a few farewells she was off. She came to a boat and, dispite her fear of drowning, paid the captain 500G to give her a ride to where-ever he could. He agreed and Roz, after a quick hiding of Taiist so she wouldn't get thrown off the boat, boarded. Not long after she arrived here and as she stepped onto the dock, she told herself -- This is my new life.
[align]Black (despise) - You are nothing to me. You arn't even worth being called my Enemy.Grey (dislike) - I don't like you, So why don't you just leave me alone.White (just met) - Huh? Oh, Hello.Purple (acquaintences) - Hello again, How are you?Blue (simple friends) - Hey, (Name). Anything going on?Green (best friends) - (Name)! Missed you! So what are we gonna do today?Yellow (small crush) - Oh, Heya (name). Um, Anything you wanna do today?Orange (crush) - Um.. uh.. Hey...Pink (love) - ...I...I'm sorry...I shouldn't feel this way... You're my friend and I dont want that to be ruined but.. I love you.Red (married/engaged/family) - Hey (name)! I love you!