- Felicity is a bright, smiling person. She tries to be kind and gentle. BUT she is not perfect either. Her naiviety is often annoying. Felicity is also rather clueless at times. There are some things that may be clear to others and not her. She is easily amused and very loyal. Felicity is trusting and thinks everyone else is trusting too. She hardly ever gets angry though she is quite easily hurt. Words wound her deeply, though she forigives readily. Betrayel is the worst thing you can do to her and something she may never forgive. Appearance
- She is slim with long blonde hair. Her eyes are blue. Likes//
- Horses - They are beautiful, graceful, strong and elegant.
- Apples - They are tasty!
- Swimming - She loves the feeling of water on her skin. Dislikes//
- Rudeness - It's not nice.
- Anything bitter - Bad tasting and lingers.
- Onions - They make her cry. Flaws:
Clumsy, Slow moving, Bad aimTalents:
Writing, Swimming, ViolinPhobias//
- Snakes - They slither and bite. Plus horror stories!
- Needles - They poke and hurt.
1,000Items on Hand:Occupation:
Felicity lived happily with her older brother and parents for a long time. When her brother got married, she just felt in the way. It didn't help that his new wife didn't like Felicity at all. Elise never did anything truly horrible to her, but little nasty comments stung Felicity. No one else seemed to notice Elise's aversion to her. For a long time Felicity let it go, spending a lot of time out on the farm working or in her room reading. Finally, her gentle heart could not take it anymore. So Felicity left home to strike it out on her own at the grand old age of 20. She traveled a little bit, trying to find her niche. Eventually she found it in Elmwood!
Heart RatesBlack (despise) -
The person has hurt her extremely and will probably not get back on her good side. Grey (dislike) -
They have hurt her minorly. She is willing to forgive and forget if they are truly sorry. White (just met) -
Felicity is friendly and open. Purple (acquaintences) -
Felicity is interested in the person and quite willing to become friends eventually. Blue (simple friends) -
She laughs and loves the person in her own simple way. Green (best friends) -
She trusts this person with her secrets. Yellow (small crush) -
She is apt to blush and be extra shy though she loves being around them. Orange (crush) -
Her eyes are starry. Pink (love) -
Her knees are weak. Simple gestures of emotion are taken to the heart with enthusiasm. Red (married/engaged/family) -
She would do anything for them. Her heart is in their hand. She is ten times easier to hurt and ten times easier to please.