InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Chronicles Of Elydia. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

General Behavior Guidelines, Please Read Before Posting
JayCee
Posted: Mar 23 2005, 11:33 PM

Dark Sith Lady Goddess

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Many of you know I am not exactly a prudish person. I can swear and act crazy with the best of them.

However, I have invited friends from all over the internet, each with their own ideals of proper behavior.

So here is the deal:

NO FLAMING.
Flamming is complaining about something or someone with extreme hatred, usually involves cussing and nasty statements.
I don't mind if two people disagree with something, but if it turns nasty then I won't tolerate it.

LANGUAGE USAGE
Some of you already know that I'm not one to shy away from a curse word or two. However, some of my friends are. I would like to keep this place PG-13. Light curse words are fine (i.e. damn, hell). The occasional heavy curse word (i.e. F***, A**) is okay. A lot of cursed words together, or done in a nasty way will not be tolerated.

DISCUSSION TOPICS
Talk about whatever you want, anything is fair game. However, if it is something that is NC-17 or X then it needs to be noted straight off in the title (esp if it is a fiction), or in the beginning of the first post.

Please make sure that your topic is in the correct forum, and that you are not duplicating another thread. Neosakid will not let you live it down if you duplicate a thread.

SPOILERS
If you want to say something about upcoming movies or episodes of TV shows that others haven't been able to see but you have for various reasons... then please indicate that the information is a spoiler by at least saying SPOILER in bold.

I reserve the right to change and add to these at any time as I see fit.

--------------------
Imperalist
Dark Sith Lady
Star Wars Goddess
Co-Founder of Dark Sith High Council
Katana
Posted: Apr 7 2005, 11:04 AM

Slacker

Group: Admin
Member No.: 7

Not really a rule and not really a huge problem. But just so everyone heres this if you are close to changing ranks or even if you aren't, don't post just to change. That is called spamming, and spam is bad. Thanks.

EDIT IN: Katana is right. It's just bad form to spam.

--------------------
Live life to the fullest, and by fullest I mean hyped up on sugar and caffeine.
« Next Oldest | Information Center | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1546 seconds | Archive