Skin Autumnea designed by Zeus00 of the IF Skin Zone.

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Zodiac Charmed. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Phoebe Halliwell
Phoebe Halliwell
Posted: Apr 7 2008, 12:30 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Admin
Member No.: 8

Cannon or Original?: Cannon

Name: Phoebe Halliwell

Species: Witch/Cupid
Side: Good

Powers:
Premonition: The power to see into the past or the future. She can get premonitions when she touches someone or an object or she can get now premonition out of the air, without touching something.
Levitation: She can hover in mid air for only a short period of time. She can move whilst levitating when attacking demons.
Empathy: She can feel the emotions of what other people feel. Until Phoebe could control her power she could act out what the other person was feeling.
Materalization: She can make objects appear out of thin air just by thinking about them.
Electro-mental ignitions: This is the ability to establish a mind link with someone through the hands and electrifying them and destroying their mind. Phoebe was supposed to get this power as you could see in one episode where Phoebe, Piper and Prue travelled to the future where Phoebe has been executed.
Telepathy: She can read onces thoughts which she gained some years ago and now itīs really hard to lie to her since she has empathy and Telepathy.
Personality:

[+]to be a witch
[+]the beach
[+]france
[+]to be in love

Dislikes:
[-]demons
[-]the black man
[-]lier
[-]the source
[-]cheater
[-]evil

Picture user posted image

Parents: Patricia Halliwell and Victor Bennett

Siblings: Prue, Piper and Paige

History:
Phoebe Halliwell was born in her family manor at 1329 Prescott Street, San Francisco, California on November 2, 1975 to the Charmed Ones mother Patricia Halliwell and mortal Victor Bennett. Phoebe had two older sisters, Prue Halliwell and Piper Halliwell and a younger half-sister Paige Matthews. Phoebe was named after the favorite aunt of her mother. Although Phoebe was born with the power of premonition, her maternal grandmother Penelope Halliwell bound the powers of her granddaughters to keep Nicholas from killing them and taking their powers. Later on Phoebe obtained her first active power of levitation, to defy gravity and float in the air (but not fly). This power was uncontrollable when she first obtained it but she later gained complete control over it. She cannot usually move horizontally, and at one time, Prue has to use her telekinesis to move Phoebe over to another side of a cave while she was levitating. Phoebe usually mixed her martial arts and kick boxing with her levitating power to knock out her enemies.
Later Phoebe develop the power of empathy. Being an empath allows her to channel others' feelings. This initially caused considerable problems, as she would encounter others' emotions and act on their whims and wishes. Since powers are tied with emotions and Phoebe can feel others' emotions, she could sometimes tap into their powers.
Phoebe's destined marriage with Coop fulfills the prophecy that her true love's name begins with the letter "C". While it may seem in the beginning that it was Cole, especially since she was married to him , it shows that Cole might have been Phoebe's great love, and Coop is her real soulmate and true love.

RP sample:(a post of my Phoebe at another site)
"Alright why should I lie to you when I would want to be evil, when I would want to be really evil and without you guys? Why should I say something like this? An evil being couldnīt really say anything like this.
You would probably say now to get your trust. Alright why would I want it when Iīm evil and when I donīt want to be around you guys? To get the Book of Shadows? I know every little word in the book. So to do what? If I wouldnīt want to be around you guys I had just let the demons do what ever they want with you and hadnīt safed you. I would tell Cole to send demons to the Manor and to kill you all. But I do my best to stop Cole from doing that. So why would I tell you all this what I just did when I wouldnīt really love you, when I wouldnīt really meant what I said?" She asked her looking at her
"And your aunts, your sisters and the others love you. Or why would Piper want you to stay? Why is she worried about you? Which she probably is right now when she doesnīt find you. You donīt know how many people love you and how much." Phoebe added while looking at her and sighed
She knew that they wonīt have that much time until the Seer comes with Cole and that Melinda has to go in the next minutes if she believes Phoebe or not but of course Phoebe hopes that Melinda really believes her now and if not she just saw that Phoebe acted other and maybe will believe her later.

About you
Name: Steffi
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1046 seconds | Archive