With the use of my game engine nIrium that uses directx 9.0b (summer 2003 version), me and
kaietnap are joining forces to create a new game, called NeverDream. Translated from a
primitive game maker version, the game will unveil the story of our hero matrix man before
the game with the same name.
What i'm showing you here is a demo of our engine. The purpose : i want you to test it, see
if it runs smoothly of your machines, if there's any bugs, etc.
To test it perfectly ... go into fullscreen mode, unlock the fps (F2), and retrive the fps.
Firefox : Drag'n'drop the link into your address bar if it doesnt work.
System Requirements :
- a DirectX 9.0 compliant video card that supports a resolution of 640x480 16 bit colors
- 16mb of Free Ram and 16mb of Free Virtual Memory
- a Mouse and Keyboard
- Windows 98 or later
- F4 switches to fullscreen mode
- F1 switches between NeverDream and the NeverDream Mapper
- F2 locks and unlocks the fps to 30
- Left,Right,Up,Down OR W,A,S,D : Move player
- Press 2 times rapidly left or right to do a QuickDodge
- Keep pressed Up in air to use the jetpack
- Z adds a zombie below the player
- C adds a player below the player
- L loads a different map
- Left,Right,Up,Down : moves the drawing area
- Left Mouse Button : uses the pencil
- Right Mouse Button : fill
(warning : the fill is kinda slow ... so watch out your area is
really closed perfectly ... or it'll take some time for filling the
entire room ... there's no ctrl-z here