InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Broken Smiles. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Translate This Board To Language:

Rate this Site for Psych Central:
  new topic new poll

feeling to SH/SI coming back
a.million.tears
Posted: Jul 11 2008, 09:21 PM

Group: ~†Member†~
Member No.: 547

Hiya, i kinda feel really down now, and feel like i need to SI/SH i have the most amazing gf, ive just got out of a realy bad relationship that made me feel pressured and i was always made to feel isolated. now i still feel terrible...the guy is still harrassing me , he makes me feel like im alone ever when im with other people, i dont know what to do hes made me feel like i should give up hes hammered my self confidence down. what should i do... ive also fell out with a friend who doesnt care about me, i think i have no one apart from my gf, i just wanna self harm, i wanna grab for it .. i want to do it .. how do i stop feeling like this.. .help plz...

--------------------
www.myspace.com/randomhappythings
msn: linkin.lover.08@hotmail.co.uk
VF: xcutsxsoxdeepx

I'm sorry for every game I've played, sorry for every mistake I've made
Blace
Posted: Jul 14 2008, 03:42 AM

I am really sick of it all......

Group: ~†Mad Member†~
Member No.: 67

Well to me what I can say dont listen to the guy. I know its hard but look at this would u let a person that doesnt mean anything in your life affect you in how u feel and think? You said u have a amazing girl hang out more with her. Trust me there is alot of ass holes out there that wanna tear others down BUT do u want to make them happy that they made u feel bad or do u wanna piss them off b/c what they doing isnt working? Pissing them off sounds good eh lol

~E.J.~
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

new topic new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.2757 seconds | Archive
Starry Night by Silently Broken. Find more skins at IF Skinzone.
Back to Top ^^^