Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Broken Smiles. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Translate This Board To Language:

Rate this Site for Psych Central:
  new topic new poll

Is it a disorder?, Triggers- SI, SU, SL, and others
^Neo
Posted: Oct 9 2006, 11:58 PM

Something's wrong here......

Group: ~†Mad Member†~
Member No.: 193

SI.gif SU.gif GeneralTrigger.gif SL.gif

I often wonder if people can tell by looking at me that the two most common thoughts in my mind are of demise: my own and those of others around me. Is there some sort of homicidal glint in my eye, suicidal tone to my voice? Or is it just paranoid to think that others can see my thoughts so easily?

I've never considered myself a violent or dangerous person, but as of late I seem to be turning into one. I've invented in my mind the ways I'll trap and sadistically kill everyone who's ever hurt me (it's probably a VERY good idea to stay on my good side, now), including myself. And the sickest part of it is, I can be walking along on an ordinary day, something in me will wonder if the car passing by could kill me on impact, or if the paper clip in my pocket would be enough to kill so-and-so, and I won't fucking care. I don't even give it a second thought anymore.

I really do think I'm going insane. Or at least becoming more ill.

Is it a sign of some sort of disorder to think of these things? Am I dangerous? I doubt I'll ever act on any of it, but some part of me-- maybe even someone else, I don't know-- wants me to do these things.

I mean, it's pretty weird how one minute I'll be planning exactly where, when, how, and with what I'll kill myself-- and a minute later I'll be daydreaming about killing someone else I know, and it's really sick how good it feels in my mind. Suicide never does, but the homicidal stuff feels great.

I'm scared of myself sometimes... especially when the things come. When things talk to me, but I can't quite grasp their true words... I know what they mean, though. And later I come around and realise they weren't there... sometimes I realise in the middle of them talking to me. And sometimes I convince myself that people are out to get me, that they're watching me, waiting for the right time to attack. They're going to do something bad... I don't know what, but it's bad. Then sometimes I think they're not and I'm going crazy... but I see the signs.

I don't think I fully control my mind anymore. I think it's the pills. I'm scared.

--------------------
I see I'm boring you, maybe I bore myself too
That's why I need help, I'm cleaning blood off dusty shelves
I've been cut up in this room so many times it might take days
And those stress cracks in the wood
How nicely they soak up the stains...

~Alkaline Trio - Take Lots With Alcohol
RetardFairy
Posted: Oct 24 2006, 05:51 PM

Meow

Group: ~†Mad Member†~
Member No.: 387

You're being paranoid. Its the same as me looking at people and wondering if they're gonna insult me or not, or think I look disgusting. Paranoia could be one of the pills side effects, if you're really worried why dont you see your doctor about your medication and maybe he can change it?

Love
Gem
XxX
<333

--------------------
user posted image

Made by me RetardFairy. Please no stealing.

heartbeat.gif duck.gif star2.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now

new topic new poll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0961 seconds | Archive
Starry Night by Silently Broken. Find more skins at IF Skinzone.
Back to Top ^^^