Contact | Subscribe Home | News | Reviews | Features | Columns | Podcast
Ani-Gamers :: www.anigamers.com

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ani-Gamers. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Register an account NOW!
(Due to spam, I am now requiring Admin verification for new accounts. SEND ME AN EMAIL to confirm that you are human!)

Del.icio.us

Resident Evil Degeneration, the resident evil movie
Daisuke
Posted: Dec 16 2008, 05:57 PM

N00B!

Group: Member
Member No.: 139

So a friend of mine sent me this message on Facebook...

Hey folks, I was just contacted by someone involved with commercial development for the new Capcom-developed CGI film, Resident Evil: Degeneration. Here is what she sent me:

"Breaking News
Resident Evil will make its CG animated feature film debut with the release of Resident Evil: Degeneration on DVD and Blu-Ray HD on December 27, 2008. The first full-length CG animated movie in the series, Degeneration is different from the Resident Evil trilogy because its plot is based on the successful video game series which is huge and exciting news for all Resident Evil fans.

So the time has come to infect your community. Resident Evil: Degeneration's Community Resources Site is chock full of content so infectious, your readers will be begging for more. From action-packed trailers, behind-the-scenes footage, film clips and character images to quizzes, tutorials and polls, this microsite has everything needed to rouse your community over Resident Evil: Degeneration. The site assets include:

Trailer A
Trailer B
Water Behind the Scenes
MoCap Behind the Scenes
Exists Film Clip
Dive Film Clip
Action Film Clip
Character Images
Zombie Quiz
Game Image Quiz
Zombify Photoshop Tutorial
Umbrella Corporation Poll
Facebook Character Popularity Contest

There is a Resource Site, which is also now live and here's how to access the info:

http://67.43.166.182/

username: degenerationblogger
password: tvirus

Please use these assets and microsite with discretion and select any and all pieces that speak to your community users.

Just remember folks, this was trusted to me with the expectation of respectability. I know I can trust you guys, but it doesn't hurt my standing with the big guys to show that I'm being responsible by reminding everyone to stay on their best behavior with this site.And Enjoy!"

Interesting huh?

Vampt Vo
Posted: Dec 24 2008, 08:52 AM

SUPREME NERD COMMANDER at your service!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Interesting... This looks like a borderline-viral advertising campaign in order to convince bloggers to drum up publicity for RE:D of their own volition. Sort of like Nintendo's online Press Room, but more publicized.

In the future, you should know that these sorts of things can also be sent to the Ani-Gamers tipbox at tips@anigamers.com.
Daisuke
Posted: Dec 25 2008, 05:54 AM

N00B!

Group: Member
Member No.: 139

thanks for the tip
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1744 seconds | Archive

| About | Contact | Newsletter | F.A.Q. | Link to Us/Affiliation | Site Policy | Site History | Staff | Links | Work for Us |

Site designed by V-squared Studios. All site designs 2008 Evan Minto. All anime and video game pictures, characters, titles, company names, etc. are their respective owners.