Ani-Gamers Board Rules!
When you join these forums, you agree to our list of rules. If you break these rules, you will be warned, banned, or have your account deleted, depending on the severity and quantity of your offenses.
The Ten Commanding Thingys of Ani-Gamers!
If you do not obey these rules, I will not like you. Scratch that, I don't like you anyway.
1. Do not spam, except on the Advertisements Forum.
2. No trolling (intentionally inciting anger from the community)
3. DO NOT post any work-unsafe images or writing on the boards. That means none of that graphic furry porn that you just set as your background.
4. Yes, it is okay to curse, but try not to fill your entire post with curses, and absolutely NO racial slurs!
5. When posting anything that could be considered a spoiler, please put "**SPOILER**" in the thread title, or if it is a reply, before and after the actual spoiler.
6. Check around (also known as lurking) before posting. If the topic has already been mentioned, or your question, comment, news, or incoherent rant fits better in an existing topic, do not post a new one.
7. No flaming, though well-thought out, not overly insulting (but critical) posts are fine. If you want flaming, go join the Nintendo Official Forums.
8. Do not post links to torrents to pirated files, hacking guidelines, or anything else considered illegal.
9. Just don't be stupid, OK? Good.
10. Specific Forum Rules will be posted in their respective sections. The above rules apply to all forums, in addition to whatever specific rules are posted.
Alright, you're done. These rules can be changed at any time, and your right not to sacrifice yourself on an altar to help me ressurrect the Aztec God of fire can be revoked at my (totally sane, of course) discretion.
(obviously, these can be changed at any time)
If you break a minor rule, (mostly number 10) you'll get a verbal warning. Remember, don't get angry at the mods for enforcing the rules on you.
Depending on the severity of your offense, you post may be deleted or edited.
If you break a rule again, your warning will be increased.
If you break a rule while on warning, we will either ban you from the forums or temporarily take your posting privelages/deactivate your account. If banned, you will not be able to post, and will have to register a new account if you want to join again. Your avatar, member title, and signature will all be changed to show that you were banned. (taking a leaf out of Lowtax's book over at SomethingAwful. You will be used as an example to other members)
Your warning level can go down after a while if you do not commit any further offenses, and you will eventually get your posting privelages back when we disable them.