zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

New TopicNew Poll

Bye People
Tom
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 09:30 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 923

Well plain and simple.

People id like to thank that my my stay here enjoyable:

Puranox - A real pal, always cheerfull, and always with pr0 gear at my events biggrin.gif

Nickdemus - One of those that nobody notices, trully a friend of mine, pr0 tanker at zammy and war junkie like me smile.gif

Imso hot - Who can forgeat that newb that taught me how to boss hunt, that encouraged me to get all my stats to my current levels, without him id still be lvl 90. wub.gif

D12 - Pr0 cooker, Talk to me when u trim that cape laugh.gif

Tubu - Jacked on montain dew forever tubby wub.gif

Alex - Teh pr0 who always wants to come mage rex with moi, hates ls even thou he gains spears and be a pr0 friend (cant belive i frogot laugh.gif)

Jss - Jss for noopiest, the only one who cared enuf to improve himself after we lose a war.

Kevin - Hes innactive but he made me feel welcome into the clan for that i say gratz.

Ani - Ani is great wub.gif the first thing i rember is saying "this is for animal who coudnt come" in a war smile.gif Get 99 range and lets duo arma nao.

Kerk - That pr0 pure? yes son.

Golden - My favorite leader, to rember u ill just use my cape emoter and ill see u in fish form ohmy.gif

Blomp - He b fun and me like him. ohmy.gif

Dylan - He b pr0 impersonator. ninja.png

Smaug - And his d haly laugh.gif

These are the people i owe alot in this clan, and im sad it had to come to this, but apparently people think of me something i dont like, so thats the reason for me leaving, since i cba people who dont stand to be near me and talk trash behind my back.

As for the furute i dont rly have any clue of what to do so ill guess ill still hang on ur forums, just not partipate on any practices,wars, or boss hunts or whatever. At least now you cant tell me what to do laugh.gif

Good Luck in the Future AL, ill drop by ur cc from time to time

This post has been edited by Tom on Sep 26 2009, 09:36 AM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
nickedemus16
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 09:32 AM

OOo scream my name again :P
Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 754

bye tom and gl with w/e u decide to do mate wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Kerkennah
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 09:39 AM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

I love you Tom wub.gif Friends forever!

--------------------
user posted image
Jss
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 10:41 AM

Tomas Speed - you shall never be forgotten, i love you <3
Group Icon

Group: Event Coordinator
Member No.: 788

whoa whoa!? wtf?! i go onto forums and i see this beep2.gif leaving topic?! whats up with this? why are u leaving? scared.png i didnt even see why u ever would want to leave! angry.gif ugh ya know what just beep2.gif it

GL with RL...

ima miss you <3

This post has been edited by Jss on Sep 26 2009, 10:43 AM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Tom
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 11:04 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Basicly its because of this ohmy.gif

Tomas, we need to have words about today’s war practice.  When you founded “Teh Team”, it was a good way for you and a few of friends to have fun.  What you seem to be missing is that you’re part of a clan.  You have a responsibility, not only as a staff member but as a fellow clanmember of any rank, to stand by your fellows in participating in clan activities. War practices are not optional, yet you hijacked the war practice to wholly suit “Teh Team” and now, apparently, refuse to attend future ones. This is not acceptable.  I have received multiple complaints, from both staff, clan members, and Teh Team members, about the conduct of you personally and Teh Team today. From now on, you will listen to “higher authority” (in the case of war practices, Dager) and make sure that you keep in mind that the Teh Team is a part of the clan, not the other way around.  I very much hope this will not be an issue in the future.

I made lamb a favor, he didnt have to kick me personally this way, since im wasnt ever going to a practice like that again laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Tom on Sep 26 2009, 11:07 AM

--------------------
user posted image

Kerkennah
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 11:11 AM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Tom @ Sep 26 2009, 12:04 PM)

Tomas, we need to have words about today’s war practice.  When you founded “Teh Team”, it was a good way for you and a few of friends to have fun.  What you seem to be missing is that you’re part of a clan.  You have a responsibility, not only as a staff member but as a fellow clanmember of any rank, to stand by your fellows in participating in clan activities. War practices are not optional, yet you hijacked the war practice to wholly suit “Teh Team” and now, apparently, refuse to attend future ones. This is not acceptable.  I have received multiple complaints, from both staff, clan members, and Teh Team members, about the conduct of you personally and Teh Team today. From now on, you will listen to “higher authority” (in the case of war practices, Dager) and make sure that you keep in mind that the Teh Team is a part of the clan, not the other way around.  I very much hope this will not be an issue in the future.

I made lamb a favor, he didnt have to kick me personally this way, since im wasnt ever going to a practice like that again laugh.gif

ohmy.gif

You should make forums and call them teh team. Have people app to join your team, I think it'll go great for you biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Kerkennah on Sep 26 2009, 11:13 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Jss
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 12:07 PM

Tomas Speed - you shall never be forgotten, i love you <3
Group Icon

Group: Event Coordinator
Member No.: 788

QUOTE (Tom @ Sep 26 2009, 11:04 AM)

omg tommithy u know how u used to hate lordblack... when i read that it reminded me of lb and u sound just like him...

AL should have been put first...

god your overreacting too. great way to lose pretty much all of my respect for you dry.gif

lets see you try and get all that back...

and let me tell you. ur what kept me in AL. your one of the ones that never gave up on me cry.png ...
you were my best friend

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Tom
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 12:14 PM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

go read the warring guides i made and we can talk again... and i only said i woundt come to more practices as im pretty experienced with warring.

Also nor lamb or you were there, wth do you guys think you know what happened... jeez

This post has been edited by Tom on Sep 26 2009, 12:17 PM

--------------------
user posted image

Duplo M
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 12:40 PM

Grim..
Group Icon

Member No.: 820

Bem tomas...adeus e boa sorte pró futuro! biggrin.gif
é verdade que nunca me dei muito ctg... (o que nao ker dizer q nao seijas porreiro) wink.gif
Pode ser q ainda fassamos algo juntos... quando for p2p tongue.gif

(Well tomas... good bye and good luck for the future! biggrin.gif
Its true i didnt chilled much with u...(it doesnt mean that ur not a cool guy) Maybe we can do something together when i get p2p tongue.gif)

Duplo

This post has been edited by Duplo M on Sep 26 2009, 12:46 PM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Lit
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 12:57 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

QUOTE (Tom @ Sep 26 2009, 02:14 PM)
i only said i woundt come to more practices as im pretty experienced with warring

Does it matter at all? Almost all of our members know how to war, but we make them to make sure of that and to introduce new members to warring. Someone not coming means one person less for one team, meaning the practice becomes less realistic. By not coming you are ruining everyone's fun and letting all of us down.

As Jss said, you're just like Lordblack now.

This post has been edited by Lit on Sep 26 2009, 12:57 PM

--------------------
PM
Kerkennah
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 01:12 PM

Group Icon

QUOTE (Lit @ Sep 26 2009, 01:57 PM)

Sorry, but Tomas is way better than that kid.

--------------------
user posted image
Old faintman
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 01:15 PM

Vengeance Of Faint (Ex Old Faintman)
Group Icon

Member No.: 770

sad to see u leaving tom =(
Hope we can keep contact on rs ;D

Fainty ninja.png

--------------------
user posted image

Luv List v1.2 | Imso, Alex, Tom, Kerk, Turk, Arthur, Jss, Nick, Kevin, Chuffa, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ani, Ice, Lit, Mat, Dylan, Koli, Killer |
PM
Lit
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 01:17 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

QUOTE (Kerkennah @ Sep 26 2009, 03:12 PM)
QUOTE (Lit @ Sep 26 2009, 01:57 PM)

Sorry, but Tomas is way better than that kid.

Both thought that for being seniors/high level/whatever they could skip war practices.

Both egos grew to high to the point where the leader had to tell them to cool down.

Both left because of this.

--------------------
PM
Tom
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 01:24 PM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Lol lit go take a pill laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Lamb Bug
Posted: Sep 26 2009, 01:33 PM

Founder
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Nothing like a good bit of drama. dry.gif Topic closed. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
user posted image

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE
PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Leaving | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive