zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

New TopicNew Poll

>_>
Jss
Posted: Sep 9 2009, 06:10 PM

Tomas Speed - you shall never be forgotten, i love you <3
Group Icon

Group: Event Coordinator
Member No.: 788

alot of things have change since that first day i joined AL happy.gif mostly for the better... but its just not quite the same... in one word i guess i just feel "empty" like its just not the same for me anymore sad.gif im not leaving but a bad thing is its been on my mind unsure.gif .... i dont want to leave because i know that if i do ill never find another clan as good as AL (or any of our allied clans) and im not sure what to do. one thing is that, ugh how can i put this... well... ok im 78 p2p cb, alot lower than anybody else, in fact im the lowest lvl in AL. and i cant go to alot of boss hunts, i cant be that hero at the war, i can try all i want but the thing is im not the greatest person in AL sleep.png and its not like i even made that much of a difference, i was just another member. i may have even be worse... i may even hold some people back...

idk what to do, i need help unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Jss on Sep 9 2009, 06:11 PM

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image user posted image

flyleaf126
Posted: Sep 9 2009, 07:21 PM

Unregistered

Well jss, you can infact be the hero in clan wars, and you can monster hunt, its called a "coin share" world, you make an event with the clan like King Black Dragon, or Kq, and we all go together and pwn the monster, it with hit everyone not just you, so if your a lower level it gives you the chance to monster hunt. Anymore questains please ask me or any other clan members, thanks :-).

~flyleaf126 :-P
rsw armoury
Posted: Sep 9 2009, 08:14 PM

10/10 or die
Group Icon

Group: Trial Member
Member No.: 372

First off, you are NOT the lowest in AL, I am. I'm 78 as well but it's a lot harder for me to gain levels and I max out at level 81. For boss monsters, you level does not matter at all. The only thing that matters is your defense. For example, if you have like only 20 range, you can still pop bronze bolts into KBD, just let everyone else do the killing and we'll be happy to give you a share of the drops. If your defense level is low, then you may not be able to survive some of the monsters. I'm 1 defense so I'm the worst off, and I can pretty much do every moss monster except maybe Sara gw. I'm perfectly fine with that. All it takes is 40 defense and you can do every boss monster. Since you have 60, every boss monster should be a breeze. If you really need help leveling, I can get you to like level 100+ really quickly.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
Magik
Posted: Sep 9 2009, 11:44 PM

Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 1,043

Maaaan.

I'm level 102. I have never personally seen the KBD. I have never been down to the God Wars Dungeon. I've never been to Clan Wars (although I've lead my previous clan in a couple wars.) To say the least, I'm just as useless as you think you are. We're not useless just because we think we can't do something. The only thing is, all we have to do is show up and participate. It's not about killing the KBD, it's about participating with the clan.

When we go to war with this nub clan knocking on our door, get my back and I'll get yours. Maybe we can get some loot.

Magik

This post has been edited by Magik on Sep 9 2009, 11:46 PM
PM
nickedemus16
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 06:05 AM

OOo scream my name again :P
Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 754

Jss youre my friend and believe me youre not holding back the clan at all. All that you gotta do is work hard stick to what you want and you'll be there in no time. wub.gif You should know by now if you need help or anything you can pm me here on forums or in game and I'd be more than glad to help. But please get this idea that you're holding back the clan out of your head k?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Tom
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 06:52 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 923

Jss, you think your are useless on the clan? You coudnt be any more wrong. Lets be honest, wth cares about combat level? Just look at that guy naruto014 (kindofsleepi) hes 120+ combat and cant even reach 1/10 of your importance.

Even if you only 78 combat, your one of the few who actually cares about improving. You came to all my war practices, more than i can say about the rest of the people. You actually tank better and do alot better in war than other superior to your level, so dont feel bad.

As for boss hunts, its true you dont have the required level for most of them, but tbh you can actually do kbd or mole when theres an event. Also a new type of event im devoloping with "teh team" will be out soon. It will be nice drop wise and will be open to all levels, even a lvl 3 could participate so dont worry.

Also about you, as you. You actually care about the clan. I rember you getting 43 prayer on my house , just to help in wars, and that jss puts you in front of alot of people here.

I also dont need to say ily wub.gif because you already know that. smile.gif

I belive alot of people think this, you ARE NOT USELESS TO THE CLAN, and if someone says you do, tell them to go hell. beep2.gif

In conclusion, you arent holding the clan back, ur one of those pushing it foward. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Tom on Sep 10 2009, 06:54 AM

--------------------
user posted image

Alex
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 07:48 AM

Combat 111 (P2P) 103 (F2P)
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 465

QUOTE (Tom @ Sep 10 2009, 06:52 AM)
Jss, you think your are useless on the clan? You coudnt be any more wrong. Lets be honest, wth cares about combat level? Just look at that guy naruto014 (kindofsleepi) hes 120+ combat and cant even reach 1/10 of your importance.

Even if you only 78 combat, your one of the few who actually cares about improving. You came to all my war practices, more than i can say about the rest of the people. You actually tank better and do alot better in war than other superior to your level, so dont feel bad.

As for boss hunts, its true you dont have the required level for most of them, but tbh you can actually do kbd or mole when theres an event. Also a new type of event im devoloping with "teh team" will be out soon. It will be nice drop wise and will be open to all levels, even a lvl 3 could participate so dont worry.

Also about you, as you. You actually care about the clan. I rember you getting 43 prayer on my house , just to help in wars, and that jss puts you in front of alot of people here.

I also dont need to say ily wub.gif because you already know that. smile.gif

I belive alot of people think this, you ARE NOT USELESS TO THE CLAN, and if someone says you do, tell them to go hell. beep2.gif

In conclusion, you arent holding the clan back, ur one of those pushing it foward. smile.gif

What he said happy.gif

Jss, you know we are best buddies and that I love you wub.gif But you aren't useless at all for the clan. Your friendly, active and pretty much not many can manage.

You care about us and the clan, you don't like just push it away and just ignore it like somebody does. You actually help the clan, your pushing it forwards (Just had to steal the sentence Tomas tongue.gif )

And about Clan wars, the important thing isn't to win, but to be there and have fun with you clan mates. smile.gif

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Luv List v1.0 |Lit, Kerk, Arthur, Jss, Deasth, Nick, Kevin, Mat, Faint, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ice, Ani, Tom and of course Imso!|
PM
Lit
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 02:42 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

Who cares about the combat levels. Our clan has an excellent war organization, that's why we manage to beat clans that outlevel us.

Nobody is useless. You are part of this community, you make it as good as it is. There are many people in the low 80s and 90s (Redeyes, Gameguy, even myself) with whom you can do some "medium level stuff" like KBD, Roaches or maybe just skilling. The clan has a wide variety of levels and I think everyone can have plenty of fun.

Last but not least, if combat isn't your thing or you just don't like training it, skilling or minigames will be most probably enjoyable for you. Just look for a partner or two and have a good safe time. wink.gif

--------------------
PM
Jss
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 03:07 PM

Tomas Speed - you shall never be forgotten, i love you <3
Group Icon

Group: Event Coordinator
Member No.: 788

wub.gif i <3 AL im staying thanks all yes1.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif wink.gif happy.gif ohmy.gif cool.gif rolleyes.gif smile.gif wub.gif holiday.gif king.gif beret.gif blush.png stupidface.png drooling.gif banana.gif banana.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image user posted image

Kerkennah
Posted: Sep 10 2009, 06:35 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

Glad that your staying Jss smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | General Chat | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive