Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew Topic

More about me, weee...read it
flyleaf126
Posted: Sep 5 2009, 09:48 PM

Unregistered

More about me... tongue.gif

Well first i like music, and i like talking to people like hanging out in my friends clan with alot of other friends. yes1.gif

I like to do mini-games and events like clan wars and pvp. king.gif

I think being in this clan will be a fun time for me and the people already in the clan and i hope to not get on anyone's bad side, for i dont like people not to like me. laugh.gif

I also shall be viding events and wars and posting them on youtube, my youtube account is AncientLegionFly that is where the videos will go. biggrin.gif

~flyleaf126 tongue.gif
Lit
Posted: Sep 5 2009, 09:54 PM

Pixel Wizard
Group Icon

Group: Warlord
Member No.: 631

Hey, welcome to the clan. I still didn't get to meet you in the CC, but hopefully I will be able to soon. PM me here or in-game if you have any questions/doubts. wink.gif

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PM
King Arthur
Posted: Sep 5 2009, 11:14 PM

FEAR ME!
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 440

> Good to have you with us! You seem an enthusiastic guy. That's the kind of members we are looking forward biggrin.gif

> Keep an eye on the calendar for upcoming events, and wars, or ask an EC to host one for you. (Or, host one yourself! You don't need to ask permission smile.gif )

--------------------

user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

PM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Introductions | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew Topic

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive