Create a free forum in seconds.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Short Prep with IF
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 03:29 PM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 923

First of all i dont think i have ever been this relaxed in a war... i think we completly dominated. Also our levels were also higher than usuall which made this war alot easier.

Ok this was the people who warred...

Dager007
Kevinsaurus
Litoua
Icewolf68
Puranox
Gravedigger
Dude12dragon
Tomas_Speed

The eliminated (Sorry Guys sad.gif)

Gameguy535 (matched ops)
Imso hot (had to go)
Platiniumdeck (matched ops)

Ok after 1 aborted match because we had too many people and IF had one disconnected. After that,we started the war. The rules were as folows...

Melee and Range Only
1 Ranger Cap
Center (Classic)
Binds Allowed
Matched +1

We followed all this rules...

user posted image

So we started by taking out their highest level which was 99 defense, which also (lucky for us) had some connection problems which was the reason he got k0ed... While all of us where pilling him, pura was on the other side tanking. Pura wasnt the best tanker around but managed to hold enough for us to kill the 99 defense and since pura was our lowest level (or one of) and had the entire clan pilling him... i couldnt have asked for much.

user posted image

user posted image

After we killed him we decided to go for redup, which wasnt the easiest to kill but it was hardy the most difficult, since me and lit had just started binding. At this time kevin was tanking, which he did for a very long time, so kudos to kevin.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

After this, kevin was still tanking and we decided to k0 their lvl 90 which was already too weak from grave and dager snipping (very nice guys) making it a quick k0. After this we quickly moved to magic (also 99 defense). This one took quite some time since for some reason most binds werent hitting (also good performance on magic for putting green d hide up and mage protecting). Eventually we killed her and this made the war alot easier.

user posted image

user posted image

Next we pilled red alpha... by this time kevin died (epic tanking) and they decided to take on lit. Not to bragg too much but this guy could hardy move, so he went down kinda fast.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Next was Kracker... this one was a pain... binds were hitting pretty good (i even was called a good binder tongue.gif) and we had 4 people pilling him. But still we took awfully long to kill, i also had to go save lit wub.gif a couple of times by binding the attackers, so that might not have helped too much tongue.gif (ily lit <3 u can never die wub.gif) Also i was the one who dealt the 2 final blows... (i wanted to spam "yes we can", cuz krack was saying we coudnt kill him tongue.gif)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Well after this victory was assured, so me and lit went to see kevin at the jail while the rest of the clan pwned their last guy smile.gif

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Ok just going to do a brief role avaluation.... Any warlord or experienced member may agree/disagree, and feel free to edit.

Pilling: Gotta say this was good, people were most of the time following the pile and we were making some very strong hits on them. This was where it was most visible our high levels (Organization and Strenght).

Binding: Not to brag or anything but i think me and lit did an awesome job. Most of the times they were tanking they were always binded (except on magics case but i was alone and she knew how to tank) Me and lit took turns on binding and when we were failing too much, we just binding both for when one missed, the other hitted.

Tanking: As meantioned before Kevin made some uber tanking lasting over 2 of our kills... Indeed impressive Kevin smile.gif Also Pura held enough for us to kill a lvl 99 defense so also kudos to you Pura biggrin.gif

Snipping: Wow this was just... wow. Dager and grave did an awesome job snipping everyone in robes. They even litteraly killed one of IF member down to 0 food. Also our great pilling is also given to most of their snipping... good job guys yes1.gif

Spamming: We did some nice towers at the beggining and end, also the varrock square and ge spam were pretty goods tongue.gif Another person who surprised me on this is Ice wink.gif which was asking IF players if they had his babbies, and saying ily all the time tongue.gif, this probably made them lol so bad they coudnt even play properly... ily Ice wub.gif Also gj pura on looking up their stats... it was some usefull info happy.gif

Anti-Snipping: Wasnt rly a need for it and tbh and the only thing close to it is me binding lits attackers.

Final Note:

Nice war guys, We sure showed them whos boss biggrin.gif

If anyone wants to award this members caps feel free to do so... they deserve them.

Also this took some time uploading the pictures and trying to remember every detail, so at least post to say you have read it happy.gif

Thank you smile.gif

This post has been edited by Tomas_Speed on Aug 5 2009, 06:15 AM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
Icewolf68
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 04:51 PM

Bow down before your superior wolf!
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 523

QUOTE (Tomas_Speed @ Aug 4 2009, 03:29 PM)
Another person who surprised me on this is Ice wink.gif which was asking if playing if they had his babbies, this probably made them lol so bad they coudnt even pray properly... ily Ice wub.gif

^ My fave part wub.gif lolz

Great recap Tom! This is the first war I've actually participated in for quite a while and I was really impressed with the organisation, calling, sniping, etc.

Awesome war guys!

ice

--------------------

Trophy Cabinet
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted image
%mh%9%mh%
Golden
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 04:57 PM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Well done guys. happy.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Imso Hot
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 05:22 PM

Firepower
Group Icon

Member No.: 706

Ice is whore! tongue.gif

Looks like you guys did well without me, grats on dominating wink.gif

Sorry i had to go i thought i still had 15 mins but apparently not as my mom came bitching at me dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image
Puranox
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 05:25 PM

Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 906

It was a fun war even though I didn't last long smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
nickedemus16
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 06:31 PM

OOo scream my name again :P
Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 754

biggrin.gif Fantastic job guys wish i was on but was busy today....keep it up

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Gameguy535
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 06:48 PM

Group Icon

Group: Event Coordinator
Member No.: 835

i wish it was full out even though we would pwn even more

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
gravedigg158
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 06:53 PM

Group Icon

Member No.: 875

woo good job everybody! we beat em pretty bad, sorry i had to go in the middle of it tho sad.gif but its my job, oh wellz did what i could. hopefully gonna get my rangin up alot soon so ill be even better smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image%mh%10%mh%
PM
Sick Mate 9
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 02:24 AM

RSN: Sick Mate 9, Y2 Sick Mate
Group Icon

Member No.: 323

weldone guys smile.gif, wish i could of made it sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
thanks for siggies dylan! :D
65dragon3
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 02:40 AM

The sound of revenge
Group Icon

Member No.: 950

nice, very very nice xD

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

To be the best you got to beat the best cause you've just been pwned with Ancient legions
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 03:02 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

QUOTE (gravedigg158 @ Aug 4 2009, 06:53 PM)
woo good job everybody! we beat em pretty bad, sorry i had to go in the middle of it tho sad.gif but its my job, oh wellz did what i could. hopefully gonna get my rangin up alot soon so ill be even better smile.gif

+1

If you werent ranging i would happy.gif

I wanted to try bind + range just like imso smile.gif

(im stealling imso identity ninja.png )

--------------------
user posted image

Kevinsaurus
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 09:21 AM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

great job everybody that was an excellant team effort and look at the success!

and btw tom, how do u manage to take all these screenies and paste and save them and upload so many and still be concentrated on the war while taking and pasting the screenies >.<

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
Puranox
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 09:40 AM

Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 906

QUOTE (Kevinsaurus @ Aug 5 2009, 04:21 PM)

and btw tom, how do u manage to take all these screenies and paste and save them and upload so many and still be concentrated on the war while taking and pasting the screenies >.<

One word: SwiftKit

smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Aug 5 2009, 10:16 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

QUOTE (Puranox @ Aug 5 2009, 09:40 AM)
QUOTE (Kevinsaurus @ Aug 5 2009, 04:21 PM)

One word: SwiftKit

smile.gif

+1

Kevin i just click "Print Screen" and i take a ss that gets saved on a folder happy.gif

If your interested check zybez.net and download SS from there smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Event Recaps | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive