zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

More Evidence...
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 04:21 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 923

Well, some time ago, a discussion regarging weey spamming our cc (lets try not to get into this again) lead to the suggestion of nomenating more mods. However, it was concluded that it really wasnt much of a need for it.

Over the past days our cc has been suffering lots of spamming/flamming attacks being kevin impersonator (kevinsarus; t0mas_speed) who logs just to spam/flame the cc, being random accounts who just come and spam, being the IF taking over our cc, or just one of our latest members who is completely out of control.

First of all lets see the evidence: (Sorry for not choping, but i was kinda in a hurry, ignore my range training and look at the cc)

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

I didnt hide the username because i didnt knew if i should, since this has been a constant in this members behavour. If the mods belive they should hide the members name go ahead.

Someone who has pics of other spammer (kevinsarus for ex.) feel free to post them.

All this is meant to alert the leaders or high council that we need more mods in different times since when this all happen i think it was 9 gmt or about it.

Personally if i had to choose someone for the posicion i would choose animal magik, since he was former council and surely knows how things work, also he is very active on the cc and the forums.

If you decide not to nominate new mods at least just look at the evidence so you can take some action on the spammers/flammers.

Thank you smile.gif

This post has been edited by Tomas_Speed on Aug 4 2009, 04:33 AM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
Golden
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 09:15 AM

Administrator
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Naruto has been banned from the forums and will be banned from the CC as soon as Lamb logs in. sleep.png A new mod will probably soon be in order. ;

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

Formerly known as Golden arm42
PM
Hellbound487
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 09:56 AM

Necro EMAD! and DONOVAN KAYS Worshipper & Former COUNCIL
Group Icon

Member No.: 219

GOOD JOB GUYS smile.gif Lol Blompty is epic win tongue.gif haha

--------------------
user posted image user posted imageuser posted image
Luv List version 12394038476236525634748926452726456383.000001: Lit, Nick, Jss, Smaug, Ice, Jaal, Pura, Obby, Deas, BLOM <3
PM
blompty
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 10:20 AM

Group Icon

Group: Clan Chat Moderator
Member No.: 969

I thought Naruto was ok until this flaming.
He's added onto the long list of flamers right next to Weeyin and M T D

--------------------
PM
nickedemus16
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 10:38 AM

OOo scream my name again :P
Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 754

Shame shame..ppl these days need to grow up dry.gif

and btw i love how imso just carries a convo in the midst of all this lol hes just talkin lol wub.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
Imso Hot
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 10:44 AM

Firepower
Group Icon

Member No.: 706

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Me spamming cause i died to aquas over there

And yea Nick thats cause i ignored him like the moment he started flaming so i couldnt see him tongue.gif Tired of sad kids who think they are tough after learning curses from a tv show laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Imso Hot on Aug 4 2009, 10:46 AM

--------------------
user posted image
Dude12dragon
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 10:52 AM

This Dragon is Hawt
Group Icon

Group: Event Coordinator
Member No.: 588

This is one of the times the Event had kick i'm not asking for but i think it was yeterday when i posted this we all had to leave the clan chat for a good half and hour till lucky kevin came on I was the only staff member there it was a pain in the butt not being able to get rid of the noob im just saying anyone that is trusted to be apart of the staff should be trusted to have kick in the clan chat.

D12 smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
LUV LIST v1.1: ani, lit, nick, alex, tom, imso, cody, kev, pura, tubby, kerk, tidus, arth, jaal, blom, obby, and faint
PM
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 11:02 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dude12dragon @ Aug 4 2009, 10:52 AM)
This is one of the times the Event had kick i'm not asking for but i think it was yeterday when i posted this we all had to leave the clan chat for a good half and hour till lucky kevin came on I was the only staff member there it was a pain in the butt not being able to get rid of the noob im just saying anyone that is trusted to be apart of the staff should be trusted to have kick in the clan chat.

D12 smile.gif

+1 to that D. but i kinda understand why ec dont have kick, however there could be one or two who actually had.

--------------------
user posted image

Icewolf68
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 11:15 AM

Bow down before your superior wolf!
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 523

Wow, this must have taken place within the past like 5 hours... I'm always in the cc and haven't seen him flame before, but wow... I did not expect that on his part.

My friends always say no pic no proof... Unless there was something that provoked him (which seeing who's in the cc i, highly doubt) that does prove what I heard about him

ice

--------------------

Trophy Cabinet
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
user posted image
%mh%9%mh%
Dude12dragon
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 11:47 AM

This Dragon is Hawt
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tomas_Speed @ Aug 4 2009, 11:02 AM)

D12 smile.gif

+1 to that D. but i kinda understand why ec dont have kick, however there could be one or two who actually had.

All of having is what i want one or two won't be as much of a help as all of us having it tom. smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
LUV LIST v1.1: ani, lit, nick, alex, tom, imso, cody, kev, pura, tubby, kerk, tidus, arth, jaal, blom, obby, and faint
PM
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 11:50 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

QUOTE (Dude12dragon @ Aug 4 2009, 11:47 AM)

D12 smile.gif

All of having is what i want one or two won't be as much of a help as all of us having it tom. smile.gif

I dont care if you all have kick powers happy.gif i just want to prevent power abuse, thats all smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Dude12dragon
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 01:17 PM

This Dragon is Hawt
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tomas_Speed @ Aug 4 2009, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE (Dude12dragon @ Aug 4 2009, 11:47 AM)

D12 smile.gif

I dont care if you all have kick powers happy.gif i just want to prevent power abuse, thats all smile.gif

I do to but maybe the MoM should have kicking powers for that month to to stop abuse more? smile.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
PM
blompty
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 03:58 PM

Group Icon

Group: Clan Chat Moderator
Member No.: 969

user posted image
sad

--------------------
PM
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 04:14 PM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

He has like 20 accounts and hes spamming the cc with all of them dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image

Animal
Posted: Aug 4 2009, 05:00 PM

Mwuahahahaha! ...meow.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 534

It's kinda sad how he started flaming when I asked him what was wrong to see if I could help. laugh.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Runescape/clan discussion | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive