zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

New TopicNew Poll

Fist of Guthix P2P&F2P Event, Friday 24th, FoG-BackToBack Events F&P2P
Banana_Pure9
  Posted: Jul 19 2009, 03:00 PM

Clan Noob & Proud.
Group Icon

Group: Event Coordinator
Member No.: 762

FREE TO PLAY EVENT TIME:
Event Name:FoG F2P Event
Event Date and Time (OCT, please):July, Friday 24th, 3:30 PM Eastern,
Event World:7 (can swap to FOG world if needed)
Description:Free to play clan game of Fist Of Guthix
Event Attendees:Please post below if you plan on atending

Now, we'll have a 15 minute span between the F2P and P2P, so if any P2P players were playing both, they have enough time to do whatever they need to do in the middle.

Event Name:FoG P2P Event
Event Date and Time (OCT, please):July, Friday 24th, 4:30 PM Eastern
Event World:77 (can swap to FoG if needed)
Description:Pay To Play clan game of Fist of Guthix
Event Attendees:Please post below if you plan on attending.

If you plan on attending both, or can only attend one, please say so in your post. WHile the initial plan is to use our home worlds, we can swap to the least populated FoG world if needed.

EVERYONE, The F2P will take place HALF an hour later, due to my babysitting job
(It's my first day guys, I don't want to use their computer, I want to make a good impression. sorry.)[SIZE=7]Thus, the P2P will be pushed up 15 minutes, to 4:30.

Also -- the P2P will just be moved to a FoG world if we get barely anyone. If we get no one, it'll just be cancelled, and I'll take the time to recruit or something in FoG -- why not?

This post has been edited by Banana_Pure9 on Jul 20 2009, 05:44 PM

--------------------
Username:Banana_pure9
Luv List V1.1:Lit, Jss, Lamb, Arth, Alex, Goldy, Tubu, Chuff<3
user posted image
.::TEAMCANADA::. Face it USA, we have poutine & Peameal
PM
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Jul 19 2009, 04:53 PM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

Group: On Leave/Vacation
Member No.: 384

w00t i think i can make this event happy.gif dunno if i'll go tho... i'll need to have a big lead in the def contest to go tongue.gif but if i got i'm doing f2p foging lol no way i'm doing p2p, haven't unlocked ancients yet dry.gif

--------------------
user posted image user posted image
user posted image
PM
Banana_Pure9
Posted: Jul 19 2009, 05:02 PM

Clan Noob & Proud.
Group Icon

nor have I, actually.
I just figured I'd make it fun for both P2P and F2P.
SO while I'll be there coordinating the P2P FoG event, I doubt I'll play many games.
I'll probably be training prayer outside the arena, btu I'm sure I'll play a few times for fun.
(How much you wanna bet I get stuck with someone high up? just my luck right? xD)

-Banana

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Dylan
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 01:17 AM

Proud to be Australian
Group Icon

Group: Clan Chat Moderator
Member No.: 772

too early for me. :/

--------------------
user posted image

SICK MATE 9 FOR SENIOR
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 05:13 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 923

Im p2p but ill just go to f2p... tbh p2p is just too complex.
Better just to do f2p.

This will be a great opportunity for those who dont already own get one of these:

-Rune gauntlets
-Rune Beserker Shield
-Druidic Robes

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 07:55 AM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

QUOTE (Tomas_Speed @ Jul 20 2009, 05:13 AM)
Im p2p but ill just go to f2p... tbh p2p is just too complex.
Better just to do f2p.

This will be a great opportunity for those who dont already own get one of these:

-Rune gauntlets
-Rune Beserker Shield
-Druidic Robes

it actually takes quite a while to get those... the best thing to do for most people if you don't have these 3 already (as theyre extremely good for warss) is to buy their uncharged versions and get enough fog tokens to recharge them.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
101laxkid2
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 08:31 AM

Group Icon

Member No.: 669

probably will make it, not sure if I'll be able to stay on for entire event though

--------------------
user posted imageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

user posted image

user posted image

Finally!
user posted image

Quest master!!!!
goal: 150 quest points, then the qp cape soon after!!!!
Current: 104 quest points %mh%5%mh%
PM
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 09:35 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Member No.: 923

it actually takes quite a while to get those... the best thing to do for most people if you don't have these 3 already (as theyre extremely good for warss) is to buy their uncharged versions and get enough fog tokens to recharge them.
Thats also what i did and recommend...

The rune b shield only costs 35 tokens to repair which is won in 3 games and the rune gauntlets shoud be about the same so i highly recommend buying the uncharged version and charge them... They are really usefull in wars biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Tomas_Speed on Jul 20 2009, 09:38 AM

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
Banana_Pure9
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 10:51 AM

Clan Noob & Proud.
Group Icon

And if you're a member you can get dragon gauntlets, which are by far one of the best (if not the best) gloves in the game. They're fairly cheap to buy, and you can recharge them fairly cheap as well.
Also, it'll be a great opportunityfor our mages to train their age level at no cost to them. Because as we all know, gold doesn't grow on trees -- and sometimes buying excessive runes can get quite pricey. So in the end, our melee'ers can get a great shield, and our mages can get great leveling.
Last but not least -- If we don't get anyone coming for P2P, we can cancel that.
Also, I plan on holding an event once a week. We have a fair amount of events, but still people ask for more. I mean, if an EC comes out with a good event, or we have a war that week, I won't put anything up, but if there's a week without an event, I'll throw one together.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
FiveyMan
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 10:57 AM

How many brains do you have?
Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 24

I'll probs be there for the f2p one, it's on a Friday though which is usually movie night for me an d meh friends so.... unsure.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Thanks Dylan!^^^^^
My Blog!!! Clicky pl0x %mh%8%mh%
PM
Kevinsaurus
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 11:13 AM

Zamorak BEAST
Group Icon

QUOTE (Banana_Pure9 @ Jul 20 2009, 10:51 AM)
And if you're a member you can get dragon gauntlets, which are by far one of the best (if not the best) gloves in the game. They're fairly cheap to buy, and you can recharge them fairly cheap as well.
Also, it'll be a great opportunityfor our mages to train their age level at no cost to them. Because as we all know, gold doesn't grow on trees -- and sometimes buying excessive runes can get quite pricey. So in the end, our melee'ers can get a great shield, and our mages can get great leveling.
Last but not least -- If we don't get anyone coming for P2P, we can cancel that.
Also, I plan on holding an event once a week. We have a fair amount of events, but still people ask for more. I mean, if an EC comes out with a good event, or we have a war that week, I won't put anything up, but if there's a week without an event, I'll throw one together.

awesome, maybe you'll be promoted to ec sometime soon happy.gif

and btw i don't rlly like dragon gaunts lol... no attack bonus and low str bonus... combat bracelet ftw wink.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Banana_Pure9
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 02:13 PM

Clan Noob & Proud.
Group Icon

QUOTE (Kevinsaurus @ Jul 20 2009, 11:13 AM)
QUOTE (Banana_Pure9 @ Jul 20 2009, 10:51 AM)

awesome, maybe you'll be promoted to ec sometime soon happy.gif

and btw i don't rlly like dragon gaunts lol... no attack bonus and low str bonus... combat bracelet ftw wink.gif

Yeah, I'd love to be an EC. I told Lamb that if he ever needs another EC, I'd be more then happy to help, but I understand that we already have 6 ECs - so it's not like there's much of a demand.
*psst* Kev, put in a good word for me *nudge, wink*
xD

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Joga Bonito
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 02:30 PM

Unregistered

I might make the F2P one, is FoG still as easy as it was like a year ago (aka you can just run around a rock and bind the player chasing you and stuff...) ?
Kerkennah
Posted: Jul 20 2009, 02:55 PM

Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 444

Barrows glove ftw, yet i'm still at rune
I don't think I can make it, friday is the day before I leave, so i have to pack and do important matters.

--------------------
user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Hall of Past Events | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options New TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive