|· Forum Rules · Portal||Help Search Members Calendar|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
|Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.|
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:
Posted: Jul 18 2009, 04:49 PM
Member No.: 875
Joined: 30-May 09
1. Runescape name/forum name:
gravedigg158 for both
2. Have you attended at least two events? Please list them.
several pks in the past, GWD, and just went to the MCIW.
3. How many posts have you made?
4. Do you have at least one set of full rune that you'll have available at all times? Do you have a gold explorers' ring?
5. What is your combat level (freeplay)?
6. Please define the terms hug, pile, and fall in:
hug= run around something to get attackers off of you or focus on you to get your rangers and mages to atk them.......pile=the leader says who to atk and you atk them.......fall in=follow whoever says fall in
7. Do you have any comments/suggestions about Ancient Legion or its staff, members, or activity?
hmm, nothing that i can think of right now.
8. What will you do to help make Ancient Legion a better place to clan?
ill hold pks weekly if anybody wants to come to help get lvls and better at warring.
9.Do you promise to be active and loyal to Ancient Legion?.
Posted: Jul 18 2009, 05:04 PM
Member No.: 440
Joined: 3-November 08
Congratulations! You have been accepted as a Full Member.
You can now participate on Official Wars, and are now a representative of AL against other clans.
Also, notice you have been awarded 5 CAPs! If you still don't know what CAPs are, click it and it'll show you the post about it.
|Topic Options||New Topic|