Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Ancient Legion. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ancient Legion regrets to inform we have closed our doors.
It has been a good time, guys!

Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

new topic, cant think of anything maybe sorry?
Lord
Posted: Jul 16 2009, 06:35 AM

DoNt hAtE CuZ iM GrEAt
Group Icon

Group: Retired Member
Member No.: 671

ok so heres the deleo. i love you guys really i do, but i gotta get in better shape, rs has gotten too addicting so im gonna be on in the mornings only, or when i definately cant go to the batting cage or get better in baseball. see thats the thing right there, im gonna go pro in baseball, rs is holding me back cuz i just wont get off. so at 10 or 12 everyday im going to get off and go hit, run, lift, do wutever it takes to go pro. i wont let anything stop me from my dream. im sorry for this but at least ill still be on? and if i keep it up on not going to hit, im going to have my mom block runescape so i cant ever get on. i wont let her block the site though so its good.
if this does happen i will maybe give my account to somebody, no, there will be no voting for it. and it is member for a year still so i hope whoever gets it does good. if anybody gets it. its prolly gonna be golden so he can have membership for a year =). or maybe ill just donate to the clan lol =)

Once again im sorry, but i have to, if i dont i wont do anything in my life, i dont do the greatest in school so this is my only chance.

love yall (howdy) dont forget me pl0x

Lord wub.gif

--------------------

user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
%mh%10%mh%
PM
Puranox
Posted: Jul 16 2009, 06:47 AM

Group Icon

Group: Senior Members
Member No.: 906

We'll miss ya Lord sad.gif

Good luck with baseball and school wink.gif

Have fun and remember - RL > RS smile.gif

This post has been edited by Puranox on Jul 16 2009, 06:48 AM

--------------------
user posted image
PM
Tomas_Speed
Posted: Jul 16 2009, 06:52 AM

Scared? You should be!
Group Icon

Group: Member
Member No.: 923

I really like the way you think Lord... and it costs me to say it but farewell...

Good Luck with your goals irl and i hope you achieve them all smile.gif

You will Be MISSED sad.gif

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted image
CyberianWolf
Posted: Jul 16 2009, 08:52 AM

Respect is earned, not given away!
Group Icon

Group: Clan Friend
Member No.: 626

QUOTE (Lord @ Jul 16 2009, 05:35 AM)
Once again im sorry, but i have to, if i dont i wont do anything in my life, i dont do the greatest in school so this is my only chance.

Lol, speaking as the eldest member cry.png , this is not your last chance...not by far, youngster.....lol.
I do give you mad props for "gettin off your A**" and getting down to business. Don't let anyone or anything stop you from your dreams....especially yourself! I'd hate to see you quit completely. Some down time is good, even for the highest athletes.

Do you remember that I told you I work part time as an archery coach? Well,
my official title is: Level Three High Performance Coach for the SouthWest United States. The Olympic coach is a level 4. I'm in charge of the athletic development for many upcoming athletes as well as all of the Olympians associated with US Archery. I personally have three students ranked in the Top 5 in the US. I travel all over the US for tournaments and promotional opportunities. Last week, I was at the Air Force Academy evaluating their archery team. Needless to say, its been a lot of work, dedication and an obscene amount of time.

My point is, you see how much I play. I also have a reasonably decent "night life" (I'm wicked at pool) and I work two jobs. As long as you balance your life and have good time management, you can get down to business and have your fun time too.
U quit Rs because you can't hit a baseball and I'm gonna drive over there an hit you like a baseball. Lol blink.gif

Lots-O-Love for Lordy... wub.gif
CWolf cool.gif

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image user posted imageuser posted image %mh%7%mh%
PM
Runeter2
Posted: Jul 16 2009, 10:56 AM

Combat 111 (P2P) 103 (F2P)
Group Icon

Group: High Council
Member No.: 465

Nooooooooooooo! Lord sad.gif
RL > RS

I wish you good luck with becoming a pro baseball guy, maybe one time you gonna fight against Lamb tongue.gif

I will miss you MUCH! sad.gif

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Luv List v1.0 |Lit, Kerk, Arthur, Jss, Deasth, Nick, Kevin, Mat, Faint, Pura, D12, Duplo, Jaal, Ice, Ani, Tom and of course Imso!|
PM
woody lt pk
Posted: Jul 16 2009, 12:33 PM

Unregistered

I didnt knew u but from ppl saying goodbye so hardly i bet u were one heck of a person biggrin.gif anyway i still dont get how school can be hard its as easy as playing u just need to study 2hours day.... except for russian languege i cant get that one biggrin.gif
Anyway adios amigos and have a great life smile.gif
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Vacation | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options Add ReplyNew TopicNew Poll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive